Civic VX parts compatibility?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gijoe985

Hey everyone,

I am new to civics and I just bought a 1993 Civic VX hatchback. I am looking for used parts and I need to know which of them are compatible with other models. My main concerns are-

Driver door glass
door panel
driver side mirror
Carpet
Exhaust

I assume that the other parts I need like the window regulator handle, glove box, etc are across the board for the 92-95. So for those other ones, will 2 door coupe stuff work on my hatch? How about 4dr? What about exhaust? CV vs VX? I know Si is bigger... or at least I think I know...

anything off the 92-95 Civic 3dr will work... anything off the the front half of a coupe will work, 4 dr, no
carpet, yes

2dr carpet will work.. not 4 dr

yes.. coupe.. door panels forward is the same as hatch...

exhaust.. I believe the 4dr and 2dr are the same.. hatch different.. not sure though

Coupe carpet fits a hatch nice its just like 1.5" longer under the rear seat!
All other hatch parts fit hatches like said although fenders and doors off the "CX" model didn't have side moldings hope this helps

The exhuast from a coupe and 4dr are diffrent than a hatch. The manifolds are the same, same cat, but cat back is diffrent length ect. hope it helps

Back