couple tries to sell baby at Walmart

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
seriously, wtf is wrong w/ people? they must've needed a hit

CALIFORNIA COUPLE TRIES TO SELL BABY AT WALMART

alg_resize_mug_smantha-tomasini_pat.jpg

SALINAS, Calif. -- A California couple faces child endangerment charges after police say they tried to sell their 6-month-old baby for $25 outside a Walmart store.

Salinas police spokesman, Officer Lalo Villegas, said Thursday that Patrick Fousek, 38, and Samantha Tomasini, 20, were arrested early Wednesday, hours after Fousek allegedly approached two women outside Walmart and asked if they'd like to purchase his child.

The women initially thought Fousek was joking, but when he became persistent, they became suspicious and reported it to police, Villegas said.

"They did an outstanding job and gave our officers good information. I don't know if they're mothers but they definitely had that instinct to help," Villegas said.

Fousek and Tomasini were arrested at 1 a.m. Wednesday at their home. Officers said the couple appeared high on methamphetamine and the house was in disarray. A police report also claimed that Tomasini told Child Protective Services, who took the baby, that she had breast-fed the infant while under the influence, Villegas said.

The couple was also booked on charges of being under the influence of narcotics, and Fousek was also served with an extra charge of violating probation. Villegas did not have details of Fousek's previous brush with the law.

The couple was expected to be in court for an arraignment Friday, at which time they would be assigned public defenders.

The couple was also booked on charges of being under the influence of narcotics, and Fousek was also served with an extra charge of violating probation.

Offffff course this would be in there. I thought "crack heads" when I saw their pictures. White trash at its finest!

this is where assisted natural selection would be nice.

take these people to a "facility" and put them out of my taxpaying misery. one round from a .45 would do the trick. save us from the cost of 2 meth heads in prison and more kids in "the system". wow, i bet they will cost taxpayers $250,000 before they die.

think about it....

prison
court
rehab
medical
welfare
social security
food stamps
subsidized housing
school for the children
foster care
more government money to pay for the kids care

this is going to get spendy.

.45 rounds are expensive. I say we take a note from the East. Rocks are free.

But when someone throws their back or arm out they turn around and sue. So we are back to square one.

how about chainsaws?? lol...

i like it.... :thumbsup:
YouTube - Doom II: Chainsaw Rage!

but then you have an inefficient 2 stroke engine with no catalyst belching oil and gas exhaust into the atmosphere... the environmentalists will never go for it...

and some wealthy fuck bags living within a 5 mile radius of where the chainsaw is being used are going to complain and sue over the noise...

you cant use an electric chainsaw, because well... thats just gay.... plus its energy has to come from somewhere... and that somewhere will likely be a coal fired polution factory or a nuclear meltdown waiting to happen, or a hydro-electric fish killer, or an owl killing wind farm.... blah blah blah...

then because it runs on gas, you run into the whole dependence on foreign oil thing... and you know how popular that line of bitching is right now...

i think the only chance of getting the chainsaw method approved is going to be to make some sort of gas electric hybrid chainsaw... because the american public is stupid enough that they will support ANYTHING with a hybrid badge

:(

lol thats not a rosary its a mala (Buddhist prayer beads)... well i guess its the Buddhist version of a rosary...

:shrug2:

either way... thats not going to fly either
first off you have a foreigner doing a job that an American could be doing (they tuk are jarrbs!!!)
then there is the fact that the execution is being carried out with a religious item... the Catholics are going to flip out that its not one of their items... and everyone else is going to be screaming about separation of church and state...

alright, i got it.

let's just make a sign that says, "free meth in new orleans".....

the rest will take care of itself.

alright, i got it.

let's just make a sign that says, "free meth in new orleans".....

the rest will take care of itself.
oh snap!!!! i got it.... this is a win win all around for everyone :D

i liked the new orleans and meth concept.... but to bring that one just a little bit further.... how bout we start a mass news reporting campaign about how the oil billowing out of the BP spill is a very strong very pure form of natural meth... then all of the meth heads around the country will migrate out there to the gulf and start gobbling up all of the oil... i figure a determined meth head can consume a few dozen gallons an hour before they die... their death will only encourage the other meth heads even more because if this shit is killing people it must be good... by the time all of the meth heads kill themselves off eating up the oil in the gulf, it should be pretty well cleaned up...
clean gulf = no more meth heads = win win

I think for a box of 20 or so, .45 rounds can be bought at walmart for 20.00-25.00 dollars per box. Not that much really.

And this is where George Carlin's Idea of capitol punishment would benefit us all....if you've never listen to George's rant on Capital Punishment, please look it up. It's from his album "Back in Town"

Back