CRX Turbo Tuning help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

86civic

86 civic B16 on its way!
hey all, iv just finished building my crx (B16) turbo and have run into a few problems. first off im running obd0 and dont really have the money to convert to obd1. heres the first problem, the obd0 B16 runs two lambda sensors and the down pipe i have only has previsions for one. i dont mind welding another bung into the pipe but would this not just produce the same signal as the other? i have researched some hondata stuff and they claim you cannot run both sensor wires from one sensor as the engine will end up running extremely lean or extremely rich. i also want to run a wideband can the narrowband signal from the WB run one of the original sensors?

im pretty good at engine building as its my daily job but im not that clued up on tuning. i know obd1 is the way to go but im looking for a slightly cheaper option if anybody knows one? my ecu is a PW0 which has been socketed and is running a turbo base map. injectors are 570cc, turbo is a garrett gt2860 and im running standard map sensor.

any help is much appreciated

the dual o2 is designed for 2 banks, 2 cyls each. Any other way, and the car will run like crap.

Attachments

• obd0_o2_header.jpg
    obd0_o2_header.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 286
The alternative is to disable 02 reading in the chip/program and just use your wideband to tune it and never use open loop.

i have no experience with bre, so i don't know.

most tuning systems can disable o2 with a simple check box though.

thanks alot mate can you recomend a good software to use? my ecu is socketed and im going to buy a chip burner to make my own. thanks again

Back