Cryptkeeper Hit and Run - WTF ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm getting half and half on the claim bit from insurance. I'll go with the insurance claim, and let the insurance companies hash it out.

It's not like anyone is showing up his doorstep and demanding money for physical harm.

oh so your the fuckard that my grandfather hit today?!!?:mad:
dude seriously hes fuckin old we have been trying to get him to stop driving but he just wont!!!
just leave it alone he is trying to take care of himself off of his retirement pay but it isnt enough so hes living with us..he doesnt have much time left either and were trying to make it the funnest last weeks possible

The dude gave chase. That's the funny part. I thought he was some crazed middle aged woman, seriously. Just a really really ugly one.

He was diving onto side streets and shit. It was like a car chase only in slow mo.

yea??he told me he was scared that you were gonna beat him up for hitting your car..so he fled the scene

That could be. Shoulda carried a gun.

145 years think he'd know that by now.

no your lucky he didnt have his revolver...usually when approached in that way he gets defensive..but what it all comes down to is that he hit you,was scared you were gonna beat his ass,,so he fled...you chased him and got him even more scared so he got defensive..

nothing gets me heated. Except hit and run.

His name is John Connor.

eh it was more of a prank i guess..wasnt trying to get you pissed,more like trying to get you to start using big words and calling me an idiot...lol guess it didnt go on long enough...
but anyway..what are you going to do??
if it was me..id make a claim to get any imperfections fixed..just because he ran and then proceeded to be a dick

if he was cool i woulda just called it good and left

eh it was more of a prank i guess..wasnt trying to get you pissed,more like trying to get you to start using big words and calling me an idiot...lol guess it didnt go on long enough...
but anyway..what are you going to do??
if it was me..id make a claim to get any imperfections fixed..just because he ran and then proceeded to be a dick

if he was cool i woulda just called it good and left
I don't think you're an idiot though.

Back