do you fit the description?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 18 2005, 11:53 PM
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal and always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. sexy but has brains.

Fairly accurate for me.

DECEMBER:
Loyal and generous. sexy . Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Changing person

good for the most part

MAY:
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Stubborn, yes. Hard Hearted, no. this is more taurus, which falls in may also. i think this is connected somewhat with zodiac, but gemini are different than taurus. lol

Strong-willed and highly motivated. yes... to a point.
Sharp thoughts. yes.
Easily angered. eh... depends on what time of the month.
Attracts others and loves attention. yes. i'm female. duh.
Deep feelings. uh huh.
Beautiful physically and mentally. :lmao:
Firm Standpoint. depends on the issue.
Needs no motivation. :lmao: that's WAY off. i need a motivational speaker for everything.
Easily consoled. sometimes, not usually
Systematic (left brain). EXTREMELY. overanalytical is more like it.
Loves to dream. duh.
Strong clairvoyance. haha.
Understanding. i'd like to think so.
Sickness usually in the ear and neck. throat. wrong.
Good imagination. not really
Good physical. sure.
Weak breathing. this is because gemini is an air sign, and rules the respiratory system, making them more prone to lung diseases and breathing disorders... if you believe in it.
Loves literature and the arts. not at all. music, sure. all that other shit, no.
Loves traveling. YES!
Dislike being at home. mostly.
Restless. isn't that like the previous???
Not having many children. i have 2. that's all i'll have.
Hardworking. :lmao:
High spirited. usually.
Spendthrift. once again... i'm female... so... NO.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Jul 19 2005, 10:45 AM
Not really, although those are so rediculously vauge that I probably halfway match all of them.
[post=528476]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup. That's the whole point, right? SO vague that they can work on pretty much anyone...

Back