Dont Buy FRom StreetImports.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raifordmotors1

Dont Buy FRom StreetImports.com
Hey Guy

I just want to save you from wanting to kill these assholes from Streetimports.com. They have the worse customer service I have ever delt with. Let me explain.
I purchased a pair of axels for a H22 swap in a EG. when i tried to install the passenger side it would not lock in the tranny . I called them and explain the problem. They told me to check and see if there was anything in the grooves preventing the Cclip from locking. They also said to open the clip more. well i did all that still would not lock in so i had them send me another axel($50 bucks. I found out that there axel will only lock into a tranny that has LSD(regular accord trannys and preludes would still have the problem.) So i had to buy a 91 accord axel from the local auto store and put the inner from the accord with the outter that they sold me. When i called and tried to explain what happened and why, they said thats not possible. But heres the good part they claim that there SPECIAL axels but when i went to the auto store and ask to see a 90-91 integra axel it was the same damm axel. The accord has a longer spline on the in so it would lock no problem. Theses asshole wont pay for shipping which cost 28 bucks to send back which is more than half the price of the axel. I feel this is bad bussiness and that fellow honda motor swappers should no that these guys are a RIP OFF.
sad.gif
mad.gif

Back