douche selling fake bomb detectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

douche?

he's a fucking genius. you can take a shit in a box and mark it the best shit ever and someone would probably buy it. some moron.

yes, douche.. the fact that many bombs went undetected and likely shed blood somewhere.. he's a douche, a smart one though

he's a dick bag
he misrepresented fake detectors as real ones and sold them in places where there is a legitimate use for such a device

you want to sell "Bomb Detectors" out of a novelty store in a 1st world country where there is not a legit threat or concern for random ordinances being scattered about from decades of war... that's fine more power to you... sucker born every minute

but to sell them in countries where people are getting killed or dismembered by unexploded ordinance on a daily basis... you are a complete and total piece of shit... peoples lives were lost or ruined by your fraudulent product... and i fully support you being thrown into a mine field with only your "bomb detector" and luck to navigate your ass out of it

If I were buying a legit bomb detector, I think I would also procure a bomb and see if said detector could actually detect it..

Back