Englishtown, NJ May 4, 5 and 6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so, it was a good weekend
made it down and back with little problems with the trucks
my tail light harness fell out of my caddy tails on one side and smashed the bulbs
a nice guy in a 350z pulled up along side me on 17 in NY to let me know, so i had no right signal or brake light

didn't get lost, no air bag failures
trucks were done about 1am friday night, just in time
saturday was hot as fuck, i got sunburned
wore shorts sunday and it was chilly and breezy

saw one car somehow manage to do a 180+ while doing a burnout
saw a car lose it and smash the wall at an easy angle
saw a douchebag pop his motor and continue all the way down the center of the track spreading oil everywhere

here's a pic from sunday
IMG_8999e.jpg

sounds like a hell of a time. i got a show this weekend im getting the truck ready for. i cleaned the motor this past weekend and all i got left is the interior and give it a good wash job. howd ya do at the show btw?

we both landed trophies for Top 100, out of approx 200 cars
my first trophy so that was cool, but lame at the same time

then sunday we got fucked in a class with fullsize trucks with FULL blown show paint/audio/motors
the ones dude had a full size ford with a supercharger, sick airbrushed paint with skulls throughout and a full on audio system in the bed
another guy had full blown airbrushed paint job with killer A/V interior
i'll see if i can find pictures of the trucks
but my friend who's placed in every show his truck was in last year, without the body drop got absolutely no recognition for the stock floor body drop and shallow bed
i didn't really care cause i never pull trophies but i think he was a little suprised
here's one of the trucks we got classed with and the other is behind it
link:
http://www.autorush.com/display_photo.php?photo=IMG_3109.jpg&eventid=396

here are 2 of the 5 bagged trucks that were there
these guys were in a different class
the one on the left had 3 wheel motion
we asked how and he shrugged and said i bought it like that
he also has the AIM plug and play kit
and the guy on the right also had AIM plug and play with leaky push locks and home depot fittings
his bed just echo'ed with air leaks
http://www.autorush.com/display_photo.php?photo=IMG_3111.jpg&eventid=396

here's the other truck that was bagged and there on sunday, nothing bad to say about this one, clean truck
http://www.autorush.com/display_photo.php?photo=IMG_3259.jpg&eventid=396

saturday there was an extremely dropped blazer that was not nearly finished inside, no dash etc, but it was really fucking low
very nice truck, but i can't find pics of it

Last edited:
my truck is the S10
simple bolt in 4 link with curved notches, slams bags all around, with an engine driven F250 a/c compressor with oiler and seperator running a chrome 5 gallon tank in the bed with chrome air lift 3/8's valves

my buddy has the tacoma that has the cut frame, stock floored body drop, 4 viair 480's running a 5 gallon tank with everything hidden under the raised stock floor bed

Back