Enzo 2/ looks best ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I keep getting mixed answers by searchin the world wide internets, is it street legal? and have that produced the 500 yet?

Here's some of their FAQ to clear some confusion.

Q – What is the Base Price of an Ariel Atom 3?

A - The base price of an Ariel Atom 3 is $65,000 USD

Q - Can I get an Ariel Atom 3 with a Honda Drivetrain?

A – Yes. All North American built Ariel Atom 3’s utilize a Japanese specification 2.0L Honda engine.

Q – What are some differences between an Ariel Atom 2 and an Ariel Atom 3?

A – The main difference in North America is the exclusive use of Honda engines within the Ariel Atom 3 platform; The previous Ariel Atom 2’s, for the most part, utilized a GM Ecotec engine. The chassis of the Ariel Atom 3 is also slightly modified to allow for more interior space and lighter weight.

Q – Is there a windshield option?

A – Yes. It will be available soon

Q – Is there financing available through TMI AutoTech, Inc.?

A – No. The standard payment schedule is broken down into 4 payments of 25% spread out over the build time of your vehicle

Wow....better have 65k laying around to pay for that bad boy.

Q – Is there a lighting kit available?

A – Yes. We can provide a kit including Headlights, Turn Signals, Brake Lights, and Horn.

I looked through the faqs and it didn't mention anything about street legalityfulness. plus the 3 sounds cool, but the 500 seems to be where its at. 2.4 v8, 500 hp, 1100lbs. daym.

it is street legal in the UK. it is not street legal in the US. However, it probably can be registered as some sort of kit car.
Ultimately, insurance will be the deal breaker to getting it on the road.

Back