f.s almost complete b20z2 swap and fosgate system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

thats right kids, the b20 is up for grabs. i love this motor and am very sad to see it go, but i am moving on to better things now, and i am in some financial trouble with school, so i could use some extra $$. motor is a 2000 b20z2 from a crv. it has less than 35k miles on it total, and has a grand total of babied 250 miles under my hood ive done all the bitch work to make a b20 useable in a 5th gen- it has a p75 (ls) intake manifold, throttle body, and wiring harness. i did the obd1 conversion the right way- i replaced every obd2 sensor with an obd1 sensor, and wired it accordingly- this is absolutely plug and play to any 5th gen civic. 6th's will have to convert to obd1. the tranny is a usdm gsr tranny with no grinds, and about 80k on it, no lsd. also included is the complete wiring harness, both manifolds, intermediate shaft, all sensors, a/c and power steering pumps, and shift linkage. the ONLY things this swap needs to drop into a 5th gen are mounts, axles and a tps. the only issue with the motor is it does have an oil leak that stems from the junkyard doing a poor job of pulling the motor. they hit the back ofo the block against the firewall, and it created a crack in the oil pressure sensor bung. i spoke with a local shop, and they told me this is not uncommon, and costs about 50-70 bucks to fix. im asking 2600 obo for everything, pickup ONLY, unless you want to pay all shipping costs, and make all the shipping arrangements. i am located in central ct, near hartford. my aim is handlebarsfsr, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com, or you can pm me here. the motor is still in the car and is driveable for anyone who wants to see/drive it before buying it (it has a ls tranny on it now, will be faster with the gsr on there).

up for sale is my complete rockford fosgate system. its 2 12" he2's (dual voice coil, 400 watts rms each), box (can be run sealed or ported, i have it sealed at the moment), a 800s amp, rated at 800 watts rms bridged, but tested at over 1000 watts actual output on rf's test bench. also comes with a moster cable 20 volt 1 farad digital readout capacitator. the deck is a rockford fosgate rfx9300, with motorized folding faceplate, 3 5-volt outputs, and 40x4 channel internal amp. i will also include a complete fosgate wiring kit, with power, ground, remote, and rca cables, 2 sheets of dynamat, an extra capacitator, and 2 smaller amps for your interior speakers (they need fuses, but otherwise are functional). i will sell the complete package for 850. i would much prefer not to ship, as this stuff is VERY heavy and takes up a ton of space. if i do have to ship, buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges. i have a warranty issue with another deck of mine, so if you buy for 850 and pick it up, i will give you the brand new deck that i get from warranty- it will still be sealed in the box. my aim is handlebarsfsr, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com or you can pm me here. pickup is in central ct, near hartford. i would be willing to drive a bit to meet you if you have a long drive.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 9 2005, 03:45 PM
so you have a few trans's?

I may want just a trans or just the engine, but not both.
[post=471270]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a gsr motor, gsr trans, b20z2, and ls tranny with the quaife. im trying to play musical parts and get the best setup for myself, right now i think im going to keep the b18c and the ls tranny, and sell the b20/gsr, but im trying to trade the ls tranny for a gsr or b16 with an lsd. confusing, i know lol.

Back