FOR SALE< 450cc injectors, D16 starter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

this is what i have for sale right now
450 cc injectors, good shape, i traded a guy my rims for 2 sets of his 450 injectors
one of the set is going to mnovis, and the other is for sale 65 shipped
1 d16 starter, for manual tranny, good condtion 20 plus shipping
1 stock header with downpipe off of d16y8, asking 45 shipped cuase its heavy
1 stock d16y8 cat, w/ o2 sensor hole
1 stock aorbox w/ filter from a d16y8
1 clutch pedal with mounting assebly to fire wall, will work will any civic and tegs
some stuff i chould use is
stock or z3 fenders for 96 civic coupe
stock or whatever, front bumper for 96 civic coupe
d16z6 vlave cover

best offer on all for sale stuff. I take money order, cash, or check. Thanks

I have a D16y8 valve cover new, in the box, never used from when I worked for Honda. Make me an offer, what kind of injectors are those...maybe we could work out a trade. I have a bumper laying around the shop but it's scratched. If your looking to have it matched to your paint it wont matter. It's black now. PM me so it will notify be via e-mail, as I don't get on here as much as I used to.

Originally posted by jake2001z001@Feb 21 2004, 06:22 PM
1 clutch pedal with mounting assebly to fire wall, will work will any civic and tegs

Depending on the year... ummmmmmmmm :no: so :newbie: they won't. Stop spreading misinformation. And to substantiate my claims my friend and I were looking for the assembly to convert his Civic to a manual and got an Integra pedal assy. and was told it wouldn't fit. So don't assume becuase other parts will cross over from Civic to Integra that will also.

Thank You, Come Again

and i wasnt assuming anything, i was told when i bought this pedal assebly that it whould also work for tegs, THANK YOU, and im sure if ya have some skills in auto mechanics you chould get it to fit, ims orry it didnt work out for you and your buddy as a direct fit.

Back