For the love of god people... I don't work 24 hrs a day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I've just got 4 service calls in the past hour wanting us there asap or tomorrow.

Why the fuck if you've been having line problems for two days are you just now calling me on Wednesday at 4:50 pm?

I've done pretty much jack shit but enter one gas receipt and reprogram a Win 36D today, and now with a lengthy appointment on for tomorrow people are calling? F you! lol

I always tell my clients to call us first with any problem, if we determine its outside we don't charge, yet they continually call Verizon first and wait 4 days to get a problem fixed. Why?

Tomorrow is going to be SUPER busy. I like being busy, but not swamped to hell and back. Why does it work out that I have a slow as shit day then can never sit down the next? lol

Shit, come Monday Ill have put in a 24hr day. Not literally but as far as punching in goes its considered all in one day. Midnight to noon Monday. Then back to work at 9pm that might until 9 am the next day. Giving me a 60hr week. And Im on salary so I won't be compensated! I can't wait to quit this job...

Thats what you get when you live in Ohio. (I tend to find any reason I can to make fun of Ohio, cause I hate their drivers)

I've driven in Illinois. Its not any better.

Why do people call us up and say "I'd like to place an order" when we ask" what can we get for you?" they reply, "hold on Im looking at the menu and don't know what I want yet"

sometimes you just don't ask why.

Back