Found This Video we made

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

This is when we were just starting out and I think this is one of the Best Videos we ever made. I know you guys have not seen this video yet on this site because I just found it again.. We used 4 Camera's to cover everything and this is on a Week night because we seemed to keep the poser's and people that just wanna watch away since they think nothing will go on during the week.. During the summer thats when we do most of the racing is during the week..

But here ya go.. Enjoy the Video I know we did making it.

http://www.1320video.com/vids/wednightsr.wmv

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Dec 6 2004, 01:42 PM
Dayum 63megs.... Sever is kinda going slow too, only 10k/second. Will give feed back when I get it.
[post=427093]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah we have alot going on with our server right now.. Plus its during a school day right now.. (Our server is out of a Local College here)

yeah i seen this one.... i got it off nenoens from a link you gave us a long time ago

Yeah I am not sure who has all seen it.. I just know its old and found it again and noticed this was one of the best nights we had and the best coverage.

in the begining there was.... a couple of guys with cameras AND a plan...

[budlightvoice] MR CRAZY VIDEOGRAPHER GUY[/budlightvoice]

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 6 2004, 08:40 PM
your server sucks
[post=427325]Quoted post[/post]​

The don't download it...

Find us a New Server with unlimited Bandwidth..

And most important.

Free!

Our server has its ups and downs.. Someone must of caught in one of those up times.. Or else noone is using the Computer Lab or there is not a class inside the lab.

Back