WA FS: 16" Motegi MR7's: Gunmetal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
I am selling the wheels and tires off of my Civic because I want some 15's. Here's what I've got:
16" Motegi MR7's in Gunmetal
BFG G-Force 215/45/16 (Almost new, only about 2,500 miles)
Price: $450 OBO (Flexible)
I'm located in Washington.
I am willing to trade under these conditions:
You have a set of fat fives, Si's, or LS mesh's (I'd really prefer the mesh's) W/TIRES and DECENT tread life.
Now, if you do, here's how the trade will work:
You send me your wheels and tires. As soon as I get them, I'll send mine out.

Now, onto some specifics and pictures.
The Good:
Decent looking wheels
Brand new tires
Black center caps? lol
The Bad:
Some curb rash on 2/4 wheels. Not terrible, but somewhat noticeable.

Pics on my car:
hatchyNA.jpg

100_0805.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0800.jpg

PM or reply to the thread would be the best way to get ahold of me. Thanks for looking.

EDIT:
Just looked at the pics, lol the white specs on the wheels/tires is buffing compound. It comes right off.

Also, the tires are in excellent shape. They do not have ANY camber wear. My car has a camber kit, and has been meticulously maintained.

Last edited:
ttt, I need to get pics of the curb rash still =/

Not to dump on someone's sale thread, but the motegi MR7 is an incredibly heavy wheel. I mean extremely heavy. I do like the look of them, hell, I rocked a set for several months, but they are so heavy they will bog down a little honda.

Still a good deal if you are looking for cheap winter wheels or something. hell, the rubber is worth $250.

Not to dump on someone's sale thread, but the motegi MR7 is an incredibly heavy wheel. I mean extremely heavy. I do like the look of them, hell, I rocked a set for several months, but they are so heavy they will bog down a little honda.

Still a good deal if you are looking for cheap winter wheels or something. hell, the rubber is worth $250.
They are heavy. I'm sure I lost some MPG due to these whores. Thats why I want em gone.

Bump, make me an offer or something.

Bump, now accepting more trade offers. Will trade for B-Series VTEC parts, let me know what you've got.

Back