FS: 1999 Honda Civic Black B18C1 GSR 500hp 25psi Sleeper!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TaylorC01

FS: 1999 Honda Civic Black B18C1 GSR 500hp 25psi Sleeper!!
I've decided to put my car up for sell. The reserve is set at $20,000. Engine has less than 3000 miles on it.

Precision SC6152e Turbocharger

Precision 700whp Intercooler

Precision 1000cc Injectors

Walbro 255 HP Fuel Pump

Hondata s300 with hondata socketed p28 ecu

JG Edelbrock B18c Race Manifold

ACT XTSS Clutch kit

Tial 50mm Blow Off Valve

Quaife A.T.B Differential

Wheels are 16"x7" Rota Grid - Full Royal Sports Bronze wrapped in 205/40R16 83W PROXES 4 TOYO

Pioneer CD Player with optional iPod or MP3 player hook up. Also includes mount for iPod touch.

TEIN S-Tech Lowering Springs

This car will run 10's in the 1/4 mile no doubt. This car is fast! Boost switch installed with 2 boost settings. Low boost gets you 380hp and high boost gets you 440hp. Both on pump premium gas. Hook a laptop up to the Hondata S300 and it will do 500+hp on race gas. Exterior is in great condition w/ only minor dents that you would expect on a 9year old car. Interior is Mint condition w/ Civic Typr R floor mats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140232657577

with a price tag like that spend $20 and RUN it yourself at the track...i know i wouldt buy it if i had the $ if you dont atleast have a timeslip

20k its worth it if youve got the documents to prove all the upgrades

I have the invoice for all the parts used in the cars build. It was built by a professional shop. AV Engineering in Charleston, SC. I can take it to the track and get you a timeslip, but I've put the car up for sell and I can't risk damaging the car. Anybody can tell you that 500hp plus 2300lb car = FAST!

. I can take it to the track and get you a timeslip, but I've put the car up for sell and I can't risk damaging the car. Anybody can tell you that 500hp plus 2300lb car = FAST!

well "risk " blowing up your Professionly built car .......thats not exactly saying much about the car :eek:

bump for a car that looks almost identical to mine.

Same wheels and all

Seriously. 20g's for a Civic. You don't build a Civic with the intentions of selling it to turn a profit or get all the money you spent on it back, unless you can find a sucker.

I'm not looking to turn a profit. I'm just lookin' to get some of the money back on it that I put into it. I need the money for other things right now and I just wanna pay the car off. Unless you build it yourself your not going to find a shop to build this exact same motor for less. Car was built by Anthony Verma at AV Engineering in Charleston, SC

bump for a car that built like 3 hours from my house....

this is odd.

You can build a 10 second Civic for closer to $12,000 altogether INCLUDING cost of car if you find someone with a broken down Civic and can get it cheap and do the work yourself. You could probably just go really cheap and nitro-blast that bitch with a strong build for a 10 second car.

But it is a nice car!! Just don't expect anything over $10,000, and that's pushing it even for a sucker.

DUDE,! YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY INSAINE !. I JUST SOLD MY 550 WHP CIVIC LAST WEEK FOR 7500, AND I WAS AFRAID I WAS ASKING TO MUCH LOL. I HAD OVER 25K IN RECIEIPTS. NOT COUNTING THE CAR. AND YOU THINK YOU WILL GET 20 GRAND FOR THAT ! HAHAHAHAHA. I HAVE A 00 Si WITH 22K ORIGINAL MILES. IM ASKING 12,000

What's with the all caps? Post pictures and a parts list if you want to compare your car to his.

Attachments

• SCAN0012.JPG
    SCAN0012.JPG
    367.1 KB · Views: 1,873
Back