FS: 94 Ex Coupe $1500 w/ SOHC Vtec running

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unix4linux

Hello All,

First, let me tell you I don't care much for the car. I want this stuff and the car out of my garage because of space. I already own a 2002 civic and an STi. I could use the little money I make to finish up my turbo upgrade for the STi.

This is a steal...I don't want it and don't care so here is what I have to offer for $1500. I won't go lower so don't ask if I will take $1499..lol

The car is a black 1994 Civic.
Car is running it's original D16Z6
Tranny grinds a bit
Car runs very well
Got the car from my aunt (she was the 1st. original owner)
She gave it to me because of the following"

Car had a branch from a tree fall on the passenger rear roof top...dented the edge. Nothing major...trust me...the real damage was the impact of the branch breaking the passenger rear window, sunroof, and windshield. I replaced both the sunroof and the pass window. I haven't done the windshield but it's not bad enough to not drive it. The car is registered and insured and I drive it to work once in a while.

The car was backed into about 3 years ago while the idiot was trying to parellel park pushing the drivers side front edge (where the headlight is) in a bit. Not as bad as it sounds...I had to replace the hood which I still haven't painted. Honestly the car needs a paintjob and a little body work. I am not willing to do this because I would rather spend the money on my other cars.

The car has some new 18 inch rims with new tires with about 2xx miles on them. The rims were given to me by a friend so I put them on. I would go with something smaller but I wasn't going to pass anything up for free. The car was lowered with Eibach Sportline springs. Forgot how low because I had them on my old car before getting this one and it's been a while. Believe it or not the rims don't rub at all...it fits perfect...if you take a turn at mach speed you hear rubbing a bit but that's all.

Did 1994 LS rear disc conversion. Also put my LS seats in there as well. Has Apexi full catback exhaust.

Now here is for the LS/Vtec Setup I have which I was planning to drop in:

1997 GSR Head
Skunk2 Valves
Skunk2 Retainers
Skunk2 Valve Springs
Milled Head and polished (not ported)
Stock GSR Cams
Complete GSR intake Manifold with:
fuel injectors, fuel rail, throttle body, all sensors except the tps sensor was brokern when I got the mani, vacumn lines..etc
Head has all sensors and camgears as well...Everything on the head is complete except NO DIZZY

ARP LS/Vtec Head Studs

Block is a b18b with:
crank, oil pump, water pump, pulleys, alternator, sensors, bolts...everythingggg except pistons and rods because I was going forged! The block was overbored .50 to fit ctr pistons that are .50. I have the gsr oil pan as well for to fit the ls/vtec girdle setup. (I don't have the girdle). The block was also decked a bit. Yes, I do have the crank as well. I even have the power steering and a/c parts if you want it.

On the head alone I spent $1200 exactly...everything is legit. I purchased most of the parts from Acurit which is a shop located in Longwood florida from the owner (George)

By the way, nothing has been used except that the gsr cams are used. Nothing is assembled for the block. The head is fully assembled internally and has copper valve guides. The head has two ferrea valves on the intake side because the skunk2 kit was missing two valves. I has those two extra valves so I just put them on for now and never bothered claiming the two missing valves.

So here is what it comes down too.

My buddy spent almost $2k for the rims and tires.
I spent $1200 on the head setup
And a few more dollars here and there for other parts for the car and so forth.

So, in a way you can say you are buying rims and getting a free car with an ls/vtec engine. I have pics for those that are seriously interested upon request. PM if you are with an email as to where I can send the pics. You can also come check everything out. TITLE IS CLEAN

Here is a link to the pics of the engine. Once you get there click on LS/Vtec to see the pics of the LS/Vtec Engine. Click on CivicPics to see the pics of the car

http://www.spherenix.com/phpwebgallery/category.php

Back