FS: CTR Cams, CRX Tail Lights...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
Alright guys, I had to make another For Sale Thread :cry: My last for sale thread had a bunch of parts that I was storing at a friend's house. To make a long story short, he went to jail, got out, his dad kicked him out, he quit his job, and I can't find his ass. His Dad still has my parts at his house but said he won't let me take them because last time he let someone take something they said was theirs, it wasn't, so I understand where he is coming from. I just have to wait till my friend goes back to his parents house and tells his dad it's ok for me to pick up certain parts.

Anyway, I have a couple parts in my hands that need to go...

CTR Cams or 00-01 ITR Cams
, which ever you want to call them - They have about 30k miles on them. I had these in my B16 but i'm getting rid of the car, so I pulled them out. $330 Shipped SOLD to Ripperbone

90-91 CRX Si Tail Lights - Good condition. All 3 Pieces. I want to sell these as a complete set. They have been just taking up space for a few months now and I want to see these gone. $60 Shipped SOLD to VTECPOWER

40-40 Prop Valve from a 90-93 non-ABS Integra - $40 Shipped

If you can find these parts for cheaper, then please do so. I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you bitch over $5.

PayPal Payments to BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net I will eat the PayPal fee on the Tail Lights and Prop Valve but not on the Cams. So if you are going to buy the Cams, add 3%.

I will take Personal Checks or Money Orders but I will need them to clear before I ship your item out.

I have a ton of vouches on here and a few on HMT. If you need pics, reply here with your e-mail addy and I will send them.

Quoted post[/post]]
Tail lights sold.
When can you ship them out if i pay you now?
I can ship them out today if you like...but get back to me by 4PM PST so I can get them to UPS by the time they close. PayPal to BSeriesILLEST1@adelphia.net

Quoted post[/post]]
are the ITR or CTR pending sale?
they are pending till tonight or so...if Ripperbone decides not to get them, your next in line.

Cams Sold to Ripperbone...

No one needs this Prop Valve??? c'mon guys...

I'll trade it for some PSP Games or PSP movies...Thanks to Ripperbone for my new PSP :thumbsup:

Cams and Tail Lights were shipped...

No one needs this Prop Valve? C'mon, I need some PSP Games and Movies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back