FS; D16Z6 set up for boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FObangah

eBay Motors: d16z6 built for turbo (item 300077789129 end time Feb-10-07 14:39:23 PST)

I've allready put it up for auction on eBay but I'm not going to ship it becuase i've got to much shit that needs to go with it. Outside of eBay I'll sell it for less then my buy it now price and I'll except trades in these forms;

I'd like to get a 1st gen s10 but any thing that runs and will pass inspection will be considered.

s2000 performance/asthetic parts

wheels either 4x100 or 5x114 bolt pattern

pissedoffsol's liver

any reasonable monetary offer

AGAIN for the people that don't read....shipping is NOT an option. PM me for any other info.

PS: I have all paper work on it. Atleast i should if my girl hasn't tossed it.:D

It needs 2 tires to be inspected.... I can take some pics tomorrow....I have 5 cars....I dont need this jeep anymore....u'd be more than welcome to drive it...

Paint is faded on the hood....a few minor dings.. Rockers started to get a lil rough....So they were cut off and replaced with new ones....had the transmission rebuilt over the summer, Jeep has a 160k miles on it...Runs and drives....No problems.....4x4 works supperb! Like I said...I'd want you to drive it and see for yourself....I have a 02 jeep, so this one I dont use in the winter anymore.

Cherokee sport, I take it that its a 4.0 inline 6??? What color? Driving to PA for a test drive is crazy:D

sorry it took so long to reply my pooter was down yesterday. im definitly interested but i have 1 day and 18 hours left till my auction ends.i have a bunch of people looking but no ones talkin money. What are you looking for, straight up trade or trade plus cash?? if no one has hit on it by this time tomorrow Im gonna end the auction and get in touch with you. PM me with your name and number and the best time to reach you.

PS ; my uncle had a black 89 cherokee sport ever since I was like 13, 10 years later that bitch is still kickin' and all he does is abuse it.

I'd be looking for a Trade and a lil cash...my name is chris and you can reach me at 814-360-1737....im available tonite...and i work tomorrow 1-10 so any time after 10 tomorrow...or im off on saturday

Sorry man its SOLD!!! but Im still interested in the Jeep, How about cash instead of engine?? Post some pics and a price
If you are still looking for a D16Z6, the guy Im selling mine too may want to get rid of his. I can let him know I know someone and ask him how much.

pm me ur email addy and I'llg et u pics.....$1500 and its urs

Back