FS:::Enkei CDR9's and Rota slip streams:::FS

• Thread starter Thread starter xj0hnx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
First are my rims, Rota slipstreams. Rims are immaculate, not a scratch. Two of them are still on my car but can be removed if someone gives me a reason not to be lazy, like buying them :)

Tires 195/50/15 Goodyear Eagle F-1's great tread left, I don't spin my tires (ok, once or twice, but that's all I swear). I have a pic of one, took it quick at the garage during lunch, I can get pics of all of them once I get them off, or if someone is interested. Shipping is payed by buyer, probably in the neighborhood of $80-$120...I would LIKE to get $400. So you figure 520 for some good rims and tires, not bad eh.

s3fd787e9ad59f.jpg

s3fd7820d77a2f.jpg

Next is a set of Enkei CDR9's, these are a friends, he let me use them and now I am helping him sell them. They're 17's, have Kumho ecsta 711's and one has a Ecsta Supra due to having to be replaced 205/45/17, good tread. There is curb damage on three of them, one is pretty bad, see pics below...hence the low price of $500+ shipping, which is going to be, um, alot because they are kind of heavy.

s3fd78844b4ab0.jpg

Curb damage, this can be expected on all the spokes of this rim

s3fd788117a14b.jpg

s3fd787fa5cc70.jpg

s3fd7886e7c84c.jpg

Contact via PM here, YIM, AIM, or email all availible in my toolbar.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 11 2003, 08:20 AM
where the hell did you get a USDM nickel in germany????

ttt :)

HAHA :lol: We use American money on post, since most business transactions are with American companies, and the banks on post are based in the US :)

well that sounds inconvenient and somewhat confusing....

tipical military situation i guess :)

Local buyer fell through, still for sale.

Originally posted by chubsls@Jan 8 2004, 08:16 AM
i will trade u nitorus for a set of rims perferably the silver rims or the rotas just email me at integra123@mchsi.com or AIM chubsls

The Enkeis are a friends, I can ask him. And the Rotas are pending, I let you know when I know.

Back