FS/FT Semi-Built B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey bottles

Prof. Bottles
Like the title says, FS/FT. Will only trade for 1.6 SOHC VTEC setup, must run and be reliable! I'm back in school and out of work, and I just cant afford to drive 40mi a day, and put premium in this car anymore. Asking $1400 obo/or work out a trade deal. Info about engine:
OBD-0 B16A
-Arias 11.35:1 Dome Top All Motor Pistons (81.5mm)
-King Racing Bearings
-Supertech Bronze Manganese Valve Guides
-Supertech Flat Tip Black Nitrided Flat Tip Race Valves
-Supertech Titanium Dual Valve Springs & Retainers
-OEM Cams
-3 Angle Valve Grind
-Nology Hotwires
-Skunk2 Triple Ring Cam Seal
-ACT Stage 3 6 Puck Unsprung Clutch
-ACT 8.8lb Prolite Flywheel
-Greddy Timing Belt
-CTR Crank Pulley
-Adjustable FPR
-DC Sports Header
-ARP Head Studs
-P28 Tuned By Katman @ JHPUSA

-Also for sale is the Hasport conversion kit needed to run a cable trans in a '93 Del Sol... may fit other models/years but im not sure. $75 Takes it.

Build has less than 5k miles on it. I have reciepts for basically all the parts, and for the machine work that was done. It ran strong for me, the only problem I had with it is, it does leak oil out of the right front corner of the head gasket, I replaced it again and it still leaked, both times I used an OEM Honda head gasket and milled the head, not a bad leak though. Any questions pm me on here or contact me at 856 264 6462. Im located in S. Jersey

l.jpg

l_51219246d106485191ece5339dae92c2.jpg

l_c358778133ba4f339a84c58496d8bbc5.jpg

Last edited:
this motor is legit! i can vouch for it! its a complete beast and pulls hard as hell, definitely a motor worth having! :thumbsup:

did you use any copper spray on the headgasket?

that will usually fill the small imperfections in the mating surfaces.

I already have my b series or I would be all over the swap. where in jersey are you located? im from south jersey cape may area.

im from the woodbury/national park area... ill miss this motor if it sells.. if it dont sell by the time i go back to work im just going to put it back in with a new trans and some goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back