FS/FT: Supercharged 1999 Civic Si, UTAH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kris

I have a 99 EBP EM1 I am looking to possibly trade. I picked this car up in a trade, so it is not really what I wanted. But I am in no hurry to offload it either. I am a hatch person, and thats what I would prefer. I am really only looking for a EK hatch. Here is a quick rundown of what the car has. Will sell for$7500

VIN can be provded upon request.

84k miles
B20/vtec (stock bottom end available) B20 was rebuilt, when installed 5k miles ago.
Jackson Racing supercharger, with the ENDYN package, currently on 3.5 pulley charger pulley, and motorvasions stepper pulley, equates to 10psi. I have the pulley setups for 7 and 12 psi.
Boost gauge
oil gauge
Sprint springs
skunk2 front and rear STB
AEM 22mm rear sway bar
ACT 10lb flywheel
brand new falken tires
fuel pump kill switch
pioneer stereo
clean interior
Omni Camber Kit
Kamikaze header
Thermal R&D 2.5 exhaust
hi flow cat
RC 370 injectors
OBDI conversion
P28 Chicpped with chrome
Clutchmasters clutch
Nuespeed short shifter, with poly bushings

The car was stolen, but not reported to the insurance. The only major damage left to be repaired is the paint, as it was keyed pretty good. So the car does have a clean title, and no problems otherwise. AC, PS, all works, as does all the power accessories. Car can be put make to stock, I have all the parts that came off the motor.

Here are few pictures, more can be provided if there is a interest.

wMTI4ODQ4OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4ODQ4ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4ODQ4NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4ODQ5NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI4ODQ5MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA5MzY3MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA5MzY3MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA5MzY3MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

12_4%20001.jpg

12_4%20002.jpg

12_4%20006.jpg

12_4%20007.jpg