FS in GA: My daily drive B20VTEC 99 EK hatch - has PS and AC!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djmatix

Name: Matt Espinoza
Location: Savannah, GA (willing to deliver up to 200 miles from Savannah for asking price!)
Means of Contact: email (djmatix@gmail.com), aim (sk8spy)
Vehicle Year/Make/Model: 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback
Chassis Miles: 105,000
Price: $7500
Title: Clear (Title in hand)
Engine: B20VTEC (compression 212-210-220-220 tested 03/29/08)
Car does not burn any oil!! Headgasket, ARP Head Studs, water pump all done during vtec head swap 5k ago.
1997 B20B Block (purchased from tiger motors), stock bottom end
1995 GS-R Head hot tanked and resurfaced prior to installation
Supertech Valve Springs/Retainers
Low mile 00' B16A2 valves
2000 GS-R cams
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
Stock GS-R intake manifold
Stock Civic SI Exhaust Manifold
Stock Civic SI Intake Box (love it)
CarSound High Flow Catalytic Converter
Apex'i World Sport Exhaust
Transmission: 00' Integra Type-R Retail Unit 4.40 F/D (no vintag, and vin tag holes are un-tapped. Serial number sticker verified with Acura of retail purchase.)
Shifts smooth, no grinds what-so-ever.
Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
Exedy 9lb Flywheel
Civic Type-R Shift Linkage (gold)
Interior: 98 Cloth GS-R Seats Front/Rear, 00' SI Cluster, Climate Control, Radio. Greddy Oil Pressure Gauge (Silve Faced, lights up amber to match SI interior), Innovate LC-1 Wideband w/ Moates.net O-Meter. Has power locks and alarm system (engine start door locks/unlock, parking lights blink, shock sensor)
Exterior: Quick Release Clips on sides of front bumper, Rota Circuit 8's black/polished lip, Dunlop Direzza tires with great tread left.
Fuel Tuning: Emanage Ultimate with 00' GS-R Ecu (which means the stock GS-R intake manifold works, and it is awesome!) Includes my tuning laptop with purchase! Recently retuned with GS-R ecu and expect 180+whp
Suspension: Tein SS Coilovers (Height/Dampening Adjustable), Blox LCAs, Russel Stainless Steel Brake Lines, GS-R Disc Brakes (front/rear with prop valve and master cylinder), EBC Green Pads, Stock SI strutbar.
The Good: It a real 99-00 Hatchback. The car has air conditioning, power steering, and is fully OBD2B compliant. All emmisions equipment is in tact, no check engine lights. It pulls very hard and drives like a stock car! It cranks up fine, idles like a champ, no surging or anything. Feel free to ask me any questions about the car, i'm a nice guy and want the car to go to a good home!
The Bad: Couple dings, scrapes on rear bumper.
On with the pics!
JUST THREW ON SOME BLACK HOUSING DEPO LIGHTS!
Will include stock SI lights, dont worry :p You can also see the quick release tabs.
new_lights001.jpg

new_lights002.jpg

new_si_cluster.jpg

cylinder1.jpg

cylinder2.jpg

cylinder3.jpg

cylinder4.jpg

b20-vtec_dyno.jpg

motor004.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg