FS: Rota GT-3's with tires, a couple tachs. few other things

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

werdupEGs

1. I've got a set of 4, 16inch Rota GT-3's for sale. They are painted candy apple red. Not spray paint. It was done just like new (inside of wheels, etc). 2 tires are great, 2 have seen better days but still safely driveable for a good amount of time.
$350

2. Also 2 monster tachs with shift lights. One is a sun pro (grey ~$100 one from davance) and the other some ebay thing (copies the autometer). Both worked fine. I don't have any use for them. $30 +shipping each.

3. OBD2 LS intake manifold, has all sensors (including top mounted sensor) except the rear coolant one. It has been cleaned and is in great condition.
$30 + shipping

email me @ bfootdude@gmail.com if you need any more info. thanks

Edit: here's more stuff. I'll add a price later tonight. I'm at work and can't sit here and write all this down.
* P06 (i believe) computer from vtec-E sohc engine
*b16a OBD1 wiring harness
*starter (came off b16 w/ LS trans) works fine
*alternator (from b16a, 3 pin i think) also works like it should
*two b-series axles (driver full and pass)
* 97 civic EX front seats in awesome condition
*couple random intercoolers (side mounts)
*also have a 97 integra passenger airbag!

there's more stuff. I have to make a list when i get home :)

Adding even more:

my buddy is parting his 97 integra. Not much left other than a clean body, clean title. all wiring harnesses (not engine harness) , abs, module. just ask. we might have it.

downsized_0629091254-1.jpg

Last edited:
Lets see some pics of the intercoolers

I'll take some after work. But One is from a supercharged MR2. the other idk but it's really wide. It's like you stacked 2 intercoolers together

I'd be all about those wheels at that price but I'm too fat to have a green Integra with red wheels. Kids will keep asking me for presents.

What would shipping be to 07730 in NJ?

I'd be all about those wheels at that price but I'm too fat to have a green Integra with red wheels. Kids will keep asking me for presents.

What would shipping be to 07730 in NJ?

Let me look into it to give ya an accurate price. I think I need to send 2 per box. Any bigger and it would be frieght.

My guess would be like 40 - 60 dollar range.

you wouldnt happen to still have the wheels would ya? pick up wouldnt be a problem i make it up that way on the regular

Back