FS: Supercharged GSR, Ground control, DC, Comptech, Konig wheels....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondanut

Acura Integra GSR Supercharged
1995 Acura Integra GSR, Jackson Supercharger with Stage 1 upgrade kit, full stainless exhaust, and completely modified brakes, suspension etc.

I'm selling my 1995 Integra GSR,129 k miles,2 door,5 speed, RUNS GREAT! SMOGGED And Ready To Go,Always Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil,NGK Spark Plugs, Panosonic MP3 Ipod Cd Player, MB Quart Tweeters, B&M short shifter (sainless steel) PIAA Foglights,

15 inch Konig Helium Wheels (ultralight racing wheels), Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Ground Control Adjustable Springs, Tokico Illumina 5 Way Adjustable Struts/shocks, DC-Sports rear Strut bar, Neuspeed Front Strut bar, Z Speed Lower Tie bars, Comptech Intake/Icebox,Comptech Cat-Back Exhaust,Comptech 4-2-1 Header, HI-Flow Cat, Aem Underdrive Pully's, Act 6 puck clutch, ACT XACT ultralight flywheel, Jackson Supercharger, Stage 1 boost Upgrade, a 15 pound pulley on Supercharger and a Boost/spark retard controller built into dash.

Mungen Racing seats with side bosters, it reclines and adjusts normally. The timing Belt Has been replaced 9k miles ago and all regular Maintence has been done to the car. Passed Boulder emissions last year with flying colors. I have the TITLE IN HAND (CLEAN TITLE)!!!! I will not accept trades or out-of country offers. 10,000 firm. Also has Alarm system and many other upgrades.

The car is almost perfect. Has some minor paint blemishes, the power locks have been disconnecte, but the windows close upon arming the alarm. Left front speaker needs replaced. Car needs a good cleaning. No joyrides, I will drive the car on a test drive considering it's >300 horsepower with the boost turned up. Please e-mail with more questions if you have cash in hand. The car has been babied and is NEVER redlined (i have the computer set to limp the car if it is redlined) It's tight, runs like a top, and ready to go. 40mpg on the highway with the boost/fuel pressure/spark timing turned down (In-dash controller). 20 mpg with everything turned up.

Thank you,

Bill 303-638-7567 hondanut@teacher.com

Attachments

• IMG_2320.JPG
    IMG_2320.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 3,346
  • IMG_2323.JPG
    IMG_2323.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 3,971
I'm curious to know how you obtain 15psi on a charger, without intake temps soaring through the roof?

Back