CT FS....Wheels and ish.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I've stockpiled for too many years, have way too many wheels and parts... and right now I have no need for these. (plus I'd like to knock down my debt a little, pick up a boat, or have a decent down payment for a new car next year.) No rush to sell, but opening up space and having a few funds would be nice. :) I am open to trades, it all depends on what you have... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- # 01-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pair (2) 16x8 4x100 +32 offset Watanabe RS-8's with no tires. Rare Size, and only ones in the states. $650 FIRM

DSC01543.JPG

DSC01548.JPG

DSC01549.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- # 02-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full set (4) 14x6.5 4x100 +38 offset Watanabe RS-8's with no tires. Needs sand blasting, paint...and polish.sold!!!

DSC01550.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- # 03-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pair (2) 16x8 4x114.3 +38 offset Watanabe RS-8's with no tires. $300 OBO

DSC02819.JPG

DSC02820.JPG

DSC02821.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- # 04-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

a pair of GM lugged rims, bought them to weld in the lug holes and re-drill to match some other rims I have, but the structure on the backs was just too funky to do it...14x10 Ansen slotted mags 5x4.75 GM offset for old muscle cars. $200 a pair OBO...

and

a pair of Mopar lugged rims, bought them to weld in, and re-drill to match some other rims I have, but the structure was just too funky to do it...14x10 Ansen slotted mags 5x4.5 Mopar offset for old muscle cars. $200 a pair OBO...

I don't remember which is which...so I'll post pics of all 4.

DSC01557.JPG

DSC01558.JPG

DSC01559.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- # 05-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Pair (only 2) of Volk Rays CE-28's 17x7.5 offset +43 4x100 Black center and chrome lips. Wheels are in new condition. Azenis RT-615 204/40/17 about 20% thread left. Each wheel is over $680 new x 2, and overly half worn tires that were $160 each x 2 when new. $900 firm

DSC00711.JPG

DSC00710.JPG

DSC00712.JPG

and many other wheels and tires kicking around...anything and everything is for sale...feel free to arrange an appointment to come shopping. I am home in the afternoon, every day.

More pics of the wheels can be found here...
Wheels
or here in most of the recent galleries...
Airjockie's Pics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- # 06-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A full set of staggard Volk Ultra C's, old school 17x7 and 17x8, 4x100 offsets around 40ish, I used huge spacer/adapters to mount them on my Z, your welcome to come jack up your car to see if they fit before you buy. With all new Falken ZE512 tires. 215/45ZR17 and 225/45ZR17, Zero Miles. I hard parked them really good. I have the one missing bolt, just trying to find a nut to fit it, but wheels are safe to drive on with out one bolt. One center cap missing the center. $1000 OBO

DSC02588.JPG

DSC02589.JPG

DSC01551.JPG

I'm in Meriden, CT, 06451...Pick-up is very welcome and preferred, I'm not in the mood to ship, I'd rather see that your happy with the items before money is exchanged and I'd like to see real cash. I'm not into scammers anymore. I like you too see what you are buying......and I can be haggled to an extent. Email is airjockie2002(at) yahoo (dot) com and cell is 203 5three7 67four6

Last edited:
Back