Gsr Fat fives for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Well i have some 1995 gsr fat fives for sale. They are in good condition and have a few scratches in them. I have blanked the center caps and they have tires. But the tires have bad camber wear on all of them... :doh: so i wanna sell them as is. The tires i have on their now are cooper zxs with a 195/50/15. I am taking them off tomorrow and i will take better pictures. But all i have right now are from when i my car got broken into back in january :(

gallery_31019_185_1106914740.jpg

and this one is from a photo from like 2 or so months ago.

gallery_31019_185_1104944896.jpg

I will get better pictures in the insueing days to come. I have vouches so p.m. me an offer.

email - j.sergotick@gmail.com
aim - youknowwhoibee
location - baltimore Md
asking - a very negotiable 300

You looking for trades? I have alot of car audio. I have 2 top of the line audiobahn 10's in a box plus some cash if your interested. I also have some 17's FS for 500 gunmetal with a polished lip and brand new 205-40-17's.

Honestly i am needing the cash. That is one of the reasons why i wanted cash. But i am willing to trade for an oem honda wheel. I can throw in more cash if need be but i would rather not.

Express Mail® (more info) Overnight to most areas $49.15
Priority Mail® (more info) 2 Day(s) $12.15
Parcel Post (more info) 3 Day(s) $11.69

to you brian... i just have to think if i wanna ship it and make out with 230 ish for them. And that is per rim :) I wanna get rid of them by the 10th so the sale will be open otherwise till i get an offer i like.

Express Mail® (more info) Overnight to most areas $49.15
Priority Mail® (more info) 2 Day(s) $17.60
Parcel Post (more info) 4 Day(s) $14.03

plus all my packing supplies per rim. shoot me an offer or pm me for questions.

I'll trade my hood for your rims!! Let me know if you are interested.. Thanks

ummm.... i am not sure about that hood. As much as i need a hood the only hood i would except would be an oem style cf hood or a stock hood in green and some cash :)

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jun 1 2005, 09:16 AM
ummm.... i am not sure about that hood. As much as i need a hood the only hood i would except would be an oem style cf hood or a stock hood in green and some cash :)
[post=506055]Quoted post[/post]​

The hood is CF but its the Invader!! If you change your mind. :unsure:

Originally posted by Samuels@May 31 2005, 10:34 PM
I'm in Va so we can meet.
[post=505902]Quoted post[/post]​

we can met if it is for the right price. :)

I'll give you my audiobahn 10's in the box, 4 13 inch steelies with cheapo tires but all match and have new thread and 50 bucks.

I could do maybe 150 and my steelies let me know...

damn... i put them up for sale at 10:42 p.m. and they are gone as of 1 p.m. the next day to Ian (gsrcrxsi). Sorry fellas :) check out my other sale thread for my nextel :)

YESS you spelled my name right without anyone telling you how, lol. my name gets butchered to all hell, lol.

thanks y0.

Back