H22A Turbo cold running problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22aTurbo93

First of all , I have been reading many threads on this site for a while to figure out problems on my lude , and tbh .. I've never needed to post a thread , props to all you guys who help us out ..!!

Now heres my big problem. I just finished installing a t3/t4 turbo on my first gen h22a , which btw is stock . Everything is fine ... when its warmed up..

I had the timing retarded 7 degrees , and I'm on a FMU setup .. cause I'm too broke atm to get the car properly tune .. please haters ...gimme a break .. :)

Now .. When I start the car in the morning to go to work , it starts fine , but it dies if I dont play with the gas pedal until its warm ... Also an other symptom while im at it .. past 5.5k rpm it kinda hits a cut off .. but its chipped to 8.5k . I do have a fuel pump coming next week that might fix this .. But my real issue is the cold starts .. or more the cold running of the engine .. it feels like its flooding , my FMU is at 46 psi fuel pressure

thanks in advance and please keep to topic ... ^_^

Adam

Back