Harbor Freight coupons for free tools, no purchase required

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
I get Harbor Freight coupons in the mail all the time, but these are the first I've seen where no purchase is required. Walk in, walk out with free stuff. Don't know if you need the original coupon or if the cashiers will care whether it's a copy or not... I suppose it's worth a shot. Enjoy!

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

Only decent tool they have is screw drivers. I've already broken two ratchets and a carjack I bought from there.

::shrug2:: 90% of my garage is Harbor Freight except mainly my ratchets, torque wrench, and a few specialty tools (straightedge, etc)

I think the internet is helping to make me stupid. "Only decent tool they have is screw drivers"

Seriously?

Did you go get anything, Dark?

I might try them tomorrow. I have had some good luck with some of their tools.

I do agree, the only time I buy something from harbor freight is if i can't wait on the tool and i'm out of money. Screw drivers from there are the exception, and the drill I bought from them is still going strong...surprisingly.

I usually buy small specialty tools there for a single project. Only when necessary. If I'm going to use it more than once, I'll usually invest in something that will last. But then again, I buy klein screw drivers....

I have a baby sledge from there, trouble free! :p

Also my car jack is from there, has been good to me for 5 years so far with a ton of use.

I also have an impact gun from like 13 years ago. I've never oiled it and it still works!

says original Coupon must be present... so IDK

Back