Help No start diagnosis and a chunk of my head broke off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89vwfox

i have a obd1 90 civic b20 that doesnt want to start after replacing my intake mani gasket(hondata), water pump(gsr) timing belt (gsr) adjustable cam gears(buddy club) mild port and polish TB and fuel injectors(obd1 d series). I have fuel at my injectors checked for spark its good and my timing is good might be 2 degrees off on my bottom end but i doubt that would stop my car from starting.BUT when the car was being put back together a buddy of mine over tightened the bolt to secure the intake mani to the head and a chunk of my head broke off where the bolt scews into my head. if u were standing in front of my engine bay it would be the bolt to the very left right above my thermostat housing. looks to me like there is a coolant line going from the thermostat housing to my mani and its slighltly leaking coolant from around that area between the head and mani.could that be causing my car not to start? my CEL isnt on either.....:mad: arrrgghhh

um why would u want to start your car???? my only question u start it presure is going to start to spray that coolant all over the place and if your not careful Kaboom to ya motor.... just my thoughts

Back