Help Pls! Need expert on o2 sensor swap/diagram

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mjshealy

Hey all, i have a 1994 civic VX with a SOHC VTEC ZC swap (basically the jdm version of the d16z6... but with more power). It's only got 54,000 miles, and i had to reuse my VX harness with it because they hacked up the ZC harness when they pulled it out. I've got a P70 ecu (92 - 95 Honda Domani 1.6 Sohc VTEC ZC) on the way now. But im using a p28. Ive tried every post their is on a 5-wire to 4-wire o2 swap for the p28 that im currently using in my car, and none of them work. thinking the ECU is bad. my question is this: The P70 and ZC that im using now is originally a 1-wire o2 sensor, but i have the 7 wire VX harness. Which ECU pin do i need to go to for a 1-wire? the pinout should be the same for P28 and P70, i just cant seem to find which one it needs.

Sorry for the long post, but the background info seemed necessary.

yea 99si, ive already tried that one. I don't need a 4-wire o2 diagram anymore, the p70 i ordered is a JDM 1 wire o2 sensor. I need to know which ECU pin to splice into for a JDM 1 wire o2, or a 1992-95 civic cx (cx is a 1 wire o2).

yea 99si, ive already tried that one. I don't need a 4-wire o2 diagram anymore, the p70 i ordered is a JDM 1 wire o2 sensor. I need to know which ECU pin to splice into for a JDM 1 wire o2, or a 1992-95 civic cx (cx is a 1 wire o2).

White wire from O2 to ECU at D14.

Back