hey guys....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

@INJEN78 glad to see you back, nurses make bank in the Seattle area. Tons of healthcare job opportunities. Also lots of trucking jobs available here. Come the Pac NW. Liberals on one half and conservatives on the other. Beaches, mountains, desert, plateaus, lakes, rivers, everything you could ever want to do. One of the prettiest states. The summers are to die for. Oh and we won the Super Bowl ;)
i think washington is a little bit out of the spectrum lol, but you never know.

Hey could always use more HS dudes over here ;). Would definitely be a change in scenery and lifestyle. The population density over here is nothing like the eastern half of the US. Plus we're only a hop and a skip from Hawaii.

@INJEN78 glad to see you back, nurses make bank in the Seattle area. Tons of healthcare job opportunities. Also lots of trucking jobs available here. Come the Pac NW. Liberals on one half and conservatives on the other. Beaches, mountains, desert, plateaus, lakes, rivers, everything you could ever want to do. One of the prettiest states. The summers are to die for. Oh and we won the Super Bowl ;)

he fails to mention the vampire and werewolf infestation....pfffttttttt...pass

About 150 days out of the year. If you want to call it rain. Mostly its just showers/drizzle. You get used to it though. It never gets too hot, too cold, too humid, or too dry. So much to do here. People are generally friendly here. Have a little bit of everything for everyone here.

I think even then it is real particular to where you live. Some towns a few miles away from each other have much different rain patterns. When I moved to Seattle proper I couldn't believe how much more mild the weather was. Basically a rain shadow. Across the lake to our east where I work, it rains way more often.

Edit: Here is a good article on the climate. http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/04/seattle-doesnt-get-that-much-rain/ At that, you have all of eastern washington which is basically desert.

Last edited:
thanks guys. still researching places to live, seems like tons of options but needing insight...id love to try out alaska, but that is a hike.

maybe after a few seasons driving on snow and ice....all the trucking ive done was rainy nights, or rainy days.

oh cmon troy you'll LOOOOOOVE anuvik. hehe

Back