CT HJC Helmet CS-12

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
HJC CS-12 Echo $65 +shipping(actual UPS or USPS rate)
Size: M
I used this helmet for autocross, used about 8 times ( so I used it for a total of maybe 8mins), It's pretty much brand new.
Shield is mint, never been dropped , no scratches etc... I consider this a brand new helmet just the box has been opened.
Always transported and stored in the box.

More pictures could be provided if requested

* Injection molded thermoplastic shell is lightweight and aerodynamic with extra large eye-port for greater visibility.
* Flow-through ventilation system uses adjustable chin bar, forehead and front side vortex vents along with two lower back and neck roll exhaust vents.
* Anti-fog system incorporates adjustable front side vortex vents that draws heat and moisture out of the face shield area.
* Removable pre-formed air guard directs breath away from the shield.
* Shield also features 8- position positive lock ratchet and tool-less shield removal.
* Comfortable interior features Nylex interior liner with sewn-in top pad and wrap-around neck roll.
* Quick and easy tool-less shield removal.
* 100% protection from harmful UV rays.
* Built-in communication system speaker pockets.
* DOT-218 and Snell-M2000 certified.

hjc.jpg

Last edited:
Has the helmet ever been dropped? Any big scratches or dings? Clear/un hazed/not scratched up face shield? Shipping cost to 76801?

Shield is mint, never been dropped , no scratches etc... I consider this a brand new helmet just the box has been opened.
Shipping to 76801, I'd take $65 shipped or accept a counteroffer

Last edited:
+bump, edited description with the updated info. Please someone buy this helmet and make some use of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back