holy fuckin police shooting, batman!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
wild fuckin' night..

its raining, so im stuck home. i decided to go up to the one-stop and get some ice cream. i get there and out in front of the liquor stoor thats across the street, there's some dude and a cop yelling in the parking lot. big deal, right? so i go inside and get a pint of cherry vanilla Blue Bell (for those of yall in texas you know what im talkin about), and 'bout that time i hear a gunshot. so i go outside, and the cop's standing there with a gun and ol' dude is layin on the ground bleeding.

keep in mind that i live in a town of about 1200.

the dude that got it is some old retarded dude that walks around town. seems he punched the shit outta the cop, so the cop busted a cap in his ass.

i happened to have my digital camera with me, so i tried to take a picture, but another cop saw me and told me that i couldnt take any pictures. dammit.

dont get me wrong, the dude deserved it. he was a complete dickwad...when i worked at the law office here, he came in every once in a while and would start freaking out swinging at people.

:blink:

to top everything off, i get home and "Desparado" is on tv, and theres like a barfull of dead mexicans, and two dudes are shootin each other.

weird evening.

what do you mean by the cop telling you that you "cant take a picture"

since when is taking a fucking picture illegal in this country?

i could understand if you were at a military base, or were taking a picture of something that had to do with national security....

but to take a picture of a cop who shot someone?

im assuming you wanted to walk up to the dead body, behind police lines, and take a picture correct? ok, could understand that....

but from the way you wrote it, it sounded like the fucking pig was trying to censor....

:angry:

I love that movie, I still haven't seen the 2nd one though...
One of the guys around here walks around with a giant sword, we call him ninja.

yeah, it was pretty much me tryin to walk up to the body and take a picture.

i can understand how that might be something that could piss people (like relatives and such) off....

The fucking pig was probably initiating a cover-up to protect himself from future law problems on his part. Dirty cop essentially, if I was assuming anything. Pig wanted to shoot guy and get away with it, so gets other pigs to support his story and they needed to eliminate any evidence that would challenge that.

If one willfully chooses to become a pig, there's something inherently wrong with their psyche... either they were bullies in school and want to continue the power trip, or they were the victim and want to exact vengeance upon the bully... or whoever they see fit at their convenience for entertainment potential.

or they just wanna feel safe on the other side for once.....

Originally posted by Thewiz666@Dec 13 2003, 04:15 AM
The fucking pig was probably initiating a cover-up to protect himself from future law problems on his part. Dirty cop essentially, if I was assuming anything. Pig wanted to shoot guy and get away with it, so gets other pigs to support his story and they needed to eliminate any evidence that would challenge that.

If one willfully chooses to become a pig, there's something inherently wrong with their psyche... either they were bullies in school and want to continue the power trip, or they were the victim and want to exact vengeance upon the bully... or whoever they see fit at their convenience for entertainment potential.

awww...did somebody forget to take his prozzac?

dude, i saw it happen. the dude was freaking out, so the cops were called. the dude attacked the cop. the cop did what he had to do.

there's no bullshit "coverup" story here.

it was just an interesting evening in a little podunk town.

so calm down, conspiracy brotha

:blink:

if the newspaper has pics of the dude, ill post them.

Originally posted by Thewiz666@Dec 13 2003, 05:15 AM

:Flame Time: If i get a warning point for this, oh well . Here we go: You sir are the scum of the fucking earth. Most of my relatives were NYC cops you piece of shit and guess what? They all chose for the fucking job. How dare you insult the people who help keep this country in order. I'll give it to you that there are some power-tripping cops, but to generalize all cops are that way is totally ignorant. My uncles risked their lives every day just so ungreatful shits like you can sleep save. Oh, btw way to read the fucking part about how the guy attacked the cop first and was known for assaulting people you tool. {flame time over} Anyways that would've been such a crazy thing to see.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Dec 13 2003, 03:45 PM
:Flame Time: If i get a warning point for this, oh well .

don't worry about it.... frankly, i concur.

everyone tends to hate cops, until someday, you need one.

I wanted to be an MP, but apparently I don't weigh enough...the whey protein should take care of that... :ph34r:

That's fucked, wil!

That kinda thing happened over here once when a patient from a mental hospital escaped and threated to kill these people at a dunkin D's and he reached in his pocket and the cops shot him 7 times through the window! All that was in his pocket was plastic safty scissors. He died.

Originally posted by FFCiv+Dec 13 2003, 03:45 PM-->
Thewiz666
@Dec 13 2003, 05:15 AM
The fucking pig was probably initiating a cover-up to protect himself from future law problems on his part.  Dirty cop essentially, if I was assuming anything.  Pig wanted to shoot guy and get away with it, so gets other pigs to support his story and they needed to eliminate any evidence that would challenge that.

:Flame Time: If i get a warning point for this, oh well . Here we go: You sir are the scum of the fucking earth. Most of my relatives were NYC cops you piece of shit and guess what? They all chose for the fucking job. How dare you insult the people who help keep this country in order. I'll give it to you that there are some power-tripping cops, but to generalize all cops are that way is totally ignorant. My uncles risked their lives every day just so ungreatful shits like you can sleep save. Oh, btw way to read the fucking part about how the guy attacked the cop first and was known for assaulting people you tool. {flame time over} Anyways that would've been such a crazy thing to see.

:violin:

Originally posted by khrisb@Dec 13 2003, 01:15 PM
I wanted to be an MP, but apparently I don't weigh enough...the whey protein should take care of that... :ph34r:

That's fucked, wil!

:eek:t:

But yeah, Whey protein won't make you bigger bud just help during lifts and rebuild time. Creatine Monohydrate and Protein are the best mix not at the same time, but in the same cycle. , especialy with a little glutamine on the side. :eek:t:

Originally posted by khrisb@Dec 13 2003, 04:15 PM

That's fucked, wil!

this is even MORE off-topic...

but when I was an electrician for the LAUSD we had to work in elementary schools to do the lighting and panel changes and whatnot....

was in the one classroom, with some of my co-workers (this is how I became an asshole....we used to talk shit to each other and were mean as fuck....and somehow found it funny...anyways) and there was this HOT ass 23? year old kindergarden teacher.

all of the kids were on recess and we were working in her room...

we all get to talking to her (4 horny construction guys in a room with a teacher is SO not a good idea....) and she was telling us how she likes to get vitamin injections to help her out when she does her workouts...

my buddy pops off with:

"Ya, you should ask Tony....He specializes in protein injections."

I just about turned beet fucking red....

but the dumb chick bought into it !!!!

she said:

"WOW !! So where did you goto school to learn how to do that? I always wanted to get one of those done, but never had the money to do it" (or something to that effect)

Trying to stiffle my laughter, I had to play along....

anwyays.....it was funny as hell, i forget the whole conversation but my coworkers were right behind her busting up quietly laughing, slapping each other on the shoulders.....and I had the hardest time keeping a straight face while I ribbed on this naive teacher lol.

Originally posted by zcrex@Dec 13 2003, 01:39 PM
did he die?

deader than tupac.

protein injector story = teh funny. you should make another post about that, and it should get pinned!

also, the local newspaper comes out on wednesday. undoubtedly there will be a story, and hopefully pictures. i'll scan them and post them when i get it.

Back