honda mechanic wanted salem oregon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oregon grinder

hi everyone i have a 91 accord with the h22a4 5 speed and want to put a f23a7 into it and need someone smarter then me m ready to quit and scrap it and buy a chevy please help salem oregon

hi everyone i have a 91 accord with the h22a4 5 speed and want to put a f23a7 into it and need someone smarter then me m ready to quit and scrap it and buy a chevy please help salem oregon
lol sounds like you need to get a chevy then lol ..... whats stumping you on the swap and why are you doing it for literally same power

the reason for the swap is a blown head gasket and 270 k on the h22 and i got the f23 for 200.00 with only 110k on it .but there is a catch the F motor came out of a98 isuzu van and from what ive read in need the wiring harness for the motor but im not sure if the one from the van will work in my accord also what motor mounts to use . Im about ready to bag the f23 motor and pull mine out and tear it down to see how bad it is so i can possibly rebuild it instead but then theres how far to take the rebuild and at some point money is gonna play a factor in it . what motor would be better to use instead of the f23 in the accord

Back