CA huge partout!!!! race ready ek hatch shell,2 built motors,turbo kit and much more!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

well to make this simple, i bought all this from traction issuez on here, and im just looking to part it out, i have driven the car and it makes it much more difficult for me to part it, but i only bought it to part it out. i have to say everything was built right. anyhow i'll try to get a complete list together by the weekend with pics but for now i want to get the main things listed, here we go:

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SOMETHING OR WANT ME TO TEXT PICS SOONER THAN SUNDAY PLEASE TEXT ME AT 707-540-4272 thanks -mike

IM LOCATED IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA ABOUT 40 MINUTES NORTH OF SF, MY ZIP CODE IS 94928.

I AM WAITING TO USE MY BROTHERS CAMERA I'LL HAVE TONS OF PICS POSTED SUNDAY 7/15/12 IN THE MEANWHILE I CAN TEXT LOWER QUALITY PICS TO THOSE INTERESTED.

KEEP IN MIND ALMOST EVERYTHING HAS EXTREMELY LOW MILES ON IT...

97' ek hatch w/ 00' front end rolling shell(salvaged title) with full cage, race seats,rear disc brakes,koni yellow shocks,stainless braided brake lines,battery kill switch wired in,fuel tank is sumped,still registered until dec. ASKING 1700 obo there's more that can be negotiated to be sold with the car for a bit more such as the sir cluster,full stainless braided fuel lines,SX fuel pump, ITR brakes with extended studs,traction bars. there may be more i'm forgetting as i only got this car yesterday 7/11/12.

photo-52.jpg

photo-53.jpg

photo-54.jpg

photo-55.jpg

built motor #1(this motor is running in the car now)
LS-VTEC(b18b block w/ B16 ported head)
GE sleeved
JE pistons
crower rods
ferrea valves,ferrea dual valve springs and retainers
ITR cams
ARP studs
AEM cam gears
JG intake manifold
valve cover is setup for catch can setup(could negotiate catch can w/ lines,1200cc injectors and AEM fuel rail into deal.
this motor was dyno'd by DSR putting down 580HP.
asking-3,000 obo

photo-58.jpg

photo-61.jpg

built motor #2(engine has been broken in with 300 miles on it been sitting on a stand every since then)
GSR block
CP pistons
eagle rods
ferrea valves,ferrea dual valve springs with supertech retainers
CTR cams
ARP studs
STR cam gears
JG intake manifold
ASKING-2500 obo

photo-65.jpg

photo-66.jpg

photo-67.jpg

photo-68.jpg

GSR transmission rebuilt w/ quaife LSD
ASKING-1500 obo

turbo kit-(also running in the car now everything works great)
precision 6262 turbo with v-band down pipe
oil feed and drain lines
intercooler
HKS wastegate with dumptube
custom tubular turbo manifold
all mandrel bent intercooler piping with couplers and T-bolt clamps
HKS Blow off valve
ASKING-1100

photo-59.jpg

photo-60.jpg

photo-63.jpg

HONDATA S300 w/ boost
ASKING 300 obo(PENDING)

crane cams fireball hi-6 ignition box w/ LX92 coil
ASKING 250 obo

photo-69.jpg

ek traction bars
ASKING 250 obo

2-26" slicks with rims(tires not mounted)
ASKING-150 obo

photo-70.jpg

weapon R catch can setup with lines,fittings etc.
ASKING 150 obo

photo-64.jpg

there will be much much more as i start to take this car apart, at this point i havent taken anything off but there will be other items like axles,linkage,wiring harness, 1200cc injectors,sx fuel pump,stainless fuel lines,sir cluster, etc etc. if you are interested in anything listed or not you can contact me at 707-540-4272 thanks -mike

Last edited:
Back