I have a tough decision to make..

What to do?

• Keep Lude

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Sell Lude

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

an eg is 134215345x better than that prelude AND the vw.

you dont' have to get an eg, it was just an example. imho, both of those cars are not as good as what you can get for $4000. and if you sell both cars and have a little cash, you could get close.
my friend, you must learn how to multiply..

My vote goes towards selling both and buying a stock Honda in the 92-00 range.

But umm "fuck an eg" on second thought, have fun with your VW.

lol that lude is fucked..and veedubs are just gay..
take the money you get from both cars and buy a stock reliable car..like everyone has been telling me to do

If it was me i would sell both and buy a smoged stock teg lol

alright, do any of you have any suggestions on sealing up the 1/8 of an inch gap between the axle seal and the bell housing on the transmission? its leaking might be a turn off for buyers..

1. Pawn the 'Lude.
2. Post provocative pictures of the girl.
3. Sell the vdub and pick up something cheap and practical with lower mileage.

how am i supposed to sell the car when its not even registered in my name?
all i have is the title signed by the owner and me.

Id hate to screw a prospective buyer over but try zip ties, a strip of rubber, and some silicone. It should hold alright.

yeah, the only problem is the leaking. it holds in the place its at, it just wont go any farther..

did you put the axle in? did you do it correctly? you really can't just slide it in by hand.

no, i forgot to put it in and its just been dangling there for almost a year.

why do you say you cant slide it in by hand?

I think some of you guys are givin that dub a lil more credit than its worth. If he sells both cars Im guessin hes still gunna be quite a bit short on somethin reliable. Not tryin to bash, just pointing it out.

Even at that, your best bet is to unload the bigger piece of shit for as much as you can, before you blow the tranny up cuz of a fucked seal. If no one wants it now, just wait untill you can say it has to be towed away and see what kind of response you get.

Back