In america everyone gets fair treatment RIIIIIGHT!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You forget that celebrities are all prisoners.

They cant do anything w/out having their security personnel around.
Throw me in and lock me up. Give me a fucking break.

As far as the pre-screening. It is neccessary. You say they didn't screen you or Tupac? There is always some form of screening. It wouldn't be smart to put Tupac in a cell with a Crip or a White Supremesist or any run of the mill Blood for that matter.

But I will say celebs take advantage of the system. If I had that much money I would get shitface like Lindsay Lohan then let my driver drive me home in my half million dollar Ferrari. So I could fuck my Playboy girlfriend who was only there for my money and let the Tabloids in the room while I do it so they get the story straight.

Throw me in and lock me up. Give me a fucking break.

As far as the pre-screening. It is neccessary. You say they didn't screen you or Tupac? There is always some form of screening. It wouldn't be smart to put Tupac in a cell with a Crip or a White Supremesist or any run of the mill Blood for that matter.

But I will say celebs take advantage of the system. If I had that much money I would get shitface like Lindsay Lohan then let my driver drive me home in my half million dollar Ferrari. So I could fuck my Playboy girlfriend who was only there for my money and let the Tabloids in the room while I do it so they get the story straight.

Hell yeah Give me all that money and fame... I'd be right there next to you fucking 2 playboy bunnies w/a high priced heidy fleiss style hooker sucking my toes and the national press there to snap pix.

as for the screening ... the only screening they did when I went to jail was to ask if I had any diseases before they stuck me w/needles to verify, and to ask me if I was homosexual. Negative on both counts for those who are keeping score btw.

They asked me about allergies, diseases, sexual orientation, medications I was on, Had I ever had thoughts of killing myself, Had I ever tried to kill myself, If I did kill myself would I please try and not make a huge mess...
Jail is an interesting place, everyone should go at least once in their life.

Been there. DUI got me. But I only stayed in the drunk tank. The girls there would have raped me with broomsticks. Not my cup of tea. Splinters. No thanks.

I honestly dont think he did it, but if he did the prejudiced police bungled the case by trying to "make the evidence fit" to convict him. .... the book thing was I'm more than sure a poke at the family.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said:
<sic> There is no such thing as the Holocaust. Jews were relocated to Israel because they were persecuted in the Holocaust.

I said it's funny how you believe that OJ wasn't guilty. Shit, even oj has a hard time keeping a straight face when he says it.

Realising now, I didn't mean to compare you to Mahmoud Iwannajihad, that's quite an insult. Sorry !

I said it's funny how you believe that OJ wasn't guilty. Shit, even oj has a hard time keeping a straight face when he says it.

Realising now, I didn't mean to compare you to Mahmoud Iwannajihad, that's quite an insult. Sorry !

eh no biggy man, I'm thick skinned... now insult my car on the other hand... thems fight'n words... lol:p

however back to my views on OJ, the evidence just didn't add up to me. Sure his wife was cheating on him.. lets just say for the sake of argument that it pissed him off enough to want to kill her.

However I've actually seen OJ w/his kids... or had seen him w/them before the whole incident. Ive actually met OJ, and to my surprise he was INCREDIBLY down to earth. He willingly sat and talked to me about his football career, his life, how much he enjoyed his kids.

We even discussed our social views and even a little politics. Having met the man and speaking w/him at length I just find it hard to believe he'd be willing to give up his kids for satisfaction of some male jealousy... "Unng Me Male... Wife Cheat... Must Kill..." It was a known fact that Ron Goldman owed lots of moolah to the bookies. My money's on the mob. But again thats another story.

Been there. DUI got me. But I only stayed in the drunk tank. The girls there would have raped me with broomsticks. Not my cup of tea. Splinters. No thanks.
Am I the only one who noticed she mentioned the discomfort of splinters and not the prison rape?

Ehem, gentlemen. It's 23 days with time off for good behavior. If she fucks up in the slightest, she does the full 45 days. It's nothing new or out of the ordinary in California. I had a friend sentenced to six weeks for drug possession and he only did four weeks because he kept out of trouble. No news coverage, no celebrity status, not even a lawyer. It's just California law.

Ah, yes. But you must remember she probably won't even get that due to the jail being full. Every day, they let more go. She'll be close to the top of the list in no time.

Ah, yes. But you must remember she probably won't even get that due to the jail being full. Every day, they let more go. She'll be close to the top of the list in no time.
i saw on CNN today she is going to an actual "celebrity" jail. she will be locked in her cell by herself for 23 hours a day.

CNN said a picture of her in jail will fetch 250,000-$500,000. that is why she's secluded.

Back