In need of a shell have full car to trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

serrilion

In my own little world!
Well I got new's today im leaving for over there. I'm wantting a Shell for when I return home to freshly build a car. I'm looking for EX- 92-95 Coupe Shell with body in perfect shape. Would prefure it have alteast some sort of suspechion and tires to roll around.

What I have to Trade is my
1994 DX coupe - 170*** on the body
D15B s# - 2110619 /70*** miles on it
VIN # 2HGFJ2128RH501677
P28 Vergin ECU
B&M short Throw
Type R Knob
Ex Front and Rear Bumper
DC Sports 4-2-1 Header 2P/C
Hi Flow Cat
Apexi Knock off 2.5 in Exauhst
Ebay strut tower bars
JVC CD player with Sub out puts and AV jack
Apline Speakers Rear
Stage 2 clutch

Good***
New driver side CV Axel
New Driver side ball joint
New Headlights and Bulbs
New Tail lights
Almost No rust minus left side need plate welded and left rear about a golf ball size of surface / bubbled up rust.
New Windshield

Bad***
Diffy is going in the Trans, have spare but need a weld job, been told its saveable... Curent Trans has 191*** miles, Spare 1 only has 70,000 on it
The Heat does not work do to the Rad house have been looped away from the heater core seance I bought it
Lastly I have lost the Damn title for this thing. I have tryed to get a new 1, state of Vermont does not issue them out for cars older then 15 years... I can Give you Bill of sale, Proff from State of Vermont Police that is not stolen. and the orginal bill of sale from the guy I got it from, then all you need to do is lost title at your local DMV.

Please if you got a Clean EG Coupe Hit me up... I mite also be intrested in 98-99 Coupes as well.

For pictures PM me or email me at ryannfitzsimmons@gmail.com or call
1-802-388-6187
BTW I CAN NOT DELIVER!

Back