indy import and truck bash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will be there. ive been there for the past 5 years or so. gonna drag my truck thru the showgrounds...hehehe. im staying at the Jameson Inn right down the street from the show. oh a fun thing to do is to go to this bar called Staging Lanes on saturday nite and watch a bunch of minitruckers (such as myself) do kareoke. its a fun time!!

^ you can drag your truck? I didnt think you could, you had pics and it wasnt sittin that low. Post some pics of it throwin some sparks!:D

lol its still dont throw sparks but it does drag radius arm x-member right now...lol. oh and you all need to go to the GaugeMagazine.com pre-show party friday night. free beer, dragging and all kinds of mayhem :)

where is the preshow at on friday night ill be there on thursday night seting up camp at the camp ground so any thing to do on friday night is a bonus

ill be there and any one else whos going make sure you stop in the royal purple tent and check out toledos caught ya lookin car club. my new whip might make it up there i just got to finish up the bag set up :D

Back