Is nice to see how many creators around google 😁

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For loooooooong time i was out of honda & acura stuff , since 2009 that’s when i make the last car from dual point to fuel injection yes …

Im from PR , in 2009 i move to Gainesville Georgia long time ago
I buy a 1990 honda civic 4 dr
With dual point engine
I put a new ZC 1 cam engine manual transmission and there is when everything start and finish

Yes im the real and one creator of this diagram to that moment i was stressful finding parts , ecu etc etc to complete my car , and then i sold the car for $600 losing a lot of money

People im happy to see how a diagram created in one desktop HP computer
In PAINT PROGRAM is helping now

I SUFFER A LOT BECAUSE MY EX DOESNT HELP ME A LOT TO TRANSLATE AND finish this i WRITEDOWN EVERYTHING THANKS TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE I FINISHED ..

Im not going to insist , i know what i do how i do it and when i do this ..i wish i can run all my floppy disk with all the info step by step of this project and i wish i can re-open the google account i have on thise dates , the floppy disk they just want to format to open the files so im gonna lose everything..

But is nice to see that moment and stress and suffer , is helping a lot of people today’s dates 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I dont need to lie . I remember when i upload this pictures in google super happy because i start and run my civic .. i was talking to a friend right now about this and I said let me
Check if i can find the diagram’s and i just make the diagram by reading a lot in other websites of honda downloading pictures idea and stressing out my brain i know people gonna say yeah right but it is what it is.. JH here ✌🏻✌🏻

DPFI TO MPFI

Every is possible with God 🤝🙏🏻

Even today’s dates im still need to know more english ✌🏻😂

2009 in Ga
Now in Mass

Attachments

• C8E6FCC4-ADF2-4B81-AE69-1B5BE81C1E3A.jpeg
    C8E6FCC4-ADF2-4B81-AE69-1B5BE81C1E3A.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 9477594C-E313-454A-B1FF-41ABD4AA8434.jpeg
    9477594C-E313-454A-B1FF-41ABD4AA8434.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 142
  • BE818861-8752-4ABC-ADEC-FBF08CA42F65.jpeg
    BE818861-8752-4ABC-ADEC-FBF08CA42F65.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 141
Welcome back! We've been sharing those diagrams for years and i'm sure they've helped a lot of people. Thanks for building it and glad to see you back on the site.

Like you, most/many of us got old and aren't really in the scene any more. Most of of drive trucks or family vehicles these days but there's still a few toys.

Either way, we'll keep going as long as we can and share the info and love so the sport doesn't die!

Welcome back! We've been sharing those diagrams for years and i'm sure they've helped a lot of people. Thanks for building it and glad to see you back on the site.

Like you, most/many of us got old and aren't really in the scene any more. Most of of drive trucks or family vehicles these days but there's still a few toys.

Either way, we'll keep going as long as we can and share the info and love so the sport doesn't die!
Haha how are you men ! You right!

Now im a owner/operator on a tri axle dump truck living in Leominster Massachusetts 😄 but men when i remember this i open google and just search dual point to multi point and boom 💥 haha everything still here . Nice to know its continuing helping, Godbless you all 🙏🏻💪🏻

Either way, we'll keep going as long as we can and share the info and love so the sport doesn't die

Haha how are you men ! You right!

Now im a owner/operator on a tri axle dump truck living in Leominster Massachusetts 😄 but men when i remember this i open google and just search dual point to multi point and boom 💥 haha everything still here . Nice to know its continuing helping, Godbless you all 🙏🏻💪🏻

I forgot! Yesterday i purchase 1996 honda civic hatchback haha and yes old cars for life 💪🏻😄 now my project is 1980 toyota corolla k24 turbo , fueltech 550 ecu ..

nice, post some pictures!

There you go brother.. the corolla still in the making, i just take the oem engine out and receive the engine mount for k24 to te72 .. i will continue uploading things! Bring me your instagram to connect with you my men always good to have good friends ..

1996 honda civic dx hatchback- oem stock
1980 toyota corolla - coming soon k24 turbo

Attachments

• IMG_3977.webp
    IMG_3977.webp
    201.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4068.webp
    IMG_4068.webp
    874.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4047.webp
    IMG_4047.webp
    484.8 KB · Views: 10