Is nice to see how many creators around google 😁

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Therealcreator

For loooooooong time i was out of honda & acura stuff , since 2009 that’s when i make the last car from dual point to fuel injection yes …

Im from PR , in 2009 i move to Gainesville Georgia long time ago
I buy a 1990 honda civic 4 dr
With dual point engine
I put a new ZC 1 cam engine manual transmission and there is when everything start and finish

Yes im the real and one creator of this diagram to that moment i was stressful finding parts , ecu etc etc to complete my car , and then i sold the car for $600 losing a lot of money

People im happy to see how a diagram created in one desktop HP computer
In PAINT PROGRAM is helping now

I SUFFER A LOT BECAUSE MY EX DOESNT HELP ME A LOT TO TRANSLATE AND finish this i WRITEDOWN EVERYTHING THANKS TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE I FINISHED ..

Im not going to insist , i know what i do how i do it and when i do this ..i wish i can run all my floppy disk with all the info step by step of this project and i wish i can re-open the google account i have on thise dates , the floppy disk they just want to format to open the files so im gonna lose everything..

But is nice to see that moment and stress and suffer , is helping a lot of people today’s dates 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I dont need to lie . I remember when i upload this pictures in google super happy because i start and run my civic .. i was talking to a friend right now about this and I said let me
Check if i can find the diagram’s and i just make the diagram by reading a lot in other websites of honda downloading pictures idea and stressing out my brain i know people gonna say yeah right but it is what it is.. JH here ✌🏻✌🏻

DPFI TO MPFI

Every is possible with God 🤝🙏🏻

Even today’s dates im still need to know more english ✌🏻😂

2009 in Ga
Now in Mass

Attachments

• C8E6FCC4-ADF2-4B81-AE69-1B5BE81C1E3A.jpeg
    C8E6FCC4-ADF2-4B81-AE69-1B5BE81C1E3A.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 9477594C-E313-454A-B1FF-41ABD4AA8434.jpeg
    9477594C-E313-454A-B1FF-41ABD4AA8434.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 101
  • BE818861-8752-4ABC-ADEC-FBF08CA42F65.jpeg
    BE818861-8752-4ABC-ADEC-FBF08CA42F65.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 101
Welcome back! We've been sharing those diagrams for years and i'm sure they've helped a lot of people. Thanks for building it and glad to see you back on the site.

Like you, most/many of us got old and aren't really in the scene any more. Most of of drive trucks or family vehicles these days but there's still a few toys.

Either way, we'll keep going as long as we can and share the info and love so the sport doesn't die!

Back