Just a quick update...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're 20 years old. Either you're a gangster ass wannabe without a gun and did stupid shit when you were 13-14 giving the fact that you were 20 when you got the gun pulled, or you have horrible luck and it was a misunderstanding.

The point of my post is I do not put myself anywhere near a situation that could be an altercation. I myself am in the position to defend myself, at that, with lethal force. Therefore the only time I would be invoked to act in an altercation that I felt could not be avoided, by getting away, turning the other cheek, taking a sucker punch, taking the insults, etc. would be in a life threatening situation.

I'm not touching on the fact that in most regard, the fact that a lot of people need to be taught a lesson. I just don't hold myself to a higher power to be the one that teaches. I've grown over that. I know I can defend myself with fists and humiliate people, but at that now a days it will cost you a lot more then your pride getting bruised, or your ego getting shrunk, or losing a dick measuring contest. Not something I need to be doing, or giving a flying fuck about, nor trying to impress others with.

great post... well said :thumbsup:

Someone needs to rep slammed for me.

done :thumbsup:

Ditto.

And in response to that I really don't think this was avoidable. Like I said, 2 guys came at me. I don't think it would have stopped after eating a punch or two. And I'm not about to let 2 drunk guys lay into me and decide when I've had enough.

I've actually talked to my ex and she thinks were both idiots. I fail to see how this made me an idiot, but I think that's another situation I might have to avoid. The two of us can be friends but if that makes me a marked man in someone else's eyes then I don't need one more friend.

i think your problems lies more within your ex and that relationship than your alcohol.

you never went to your ex because of alcohol, you went to alcohol because of your ex.

you didn't get in as many fights because of alcohol, you got into them because of your ex.

there is a common denominator here buddy. keep your dick in your pants and away from the zombies and you'll be much happier.

i think your problems lies more within your ex and that relationship than your alcohol.

you never went to your ex because of alcohol, you went to alcohol because of your ex.

you didn't get in as many fights because of alcohol, you got into them because of your ex.

there is a common denominator here buddy. keep your dick in your pants and away from the zombies and you'll be much happier.
Yes and no. There is some truth to what you said but it's not 100% accurate.

Back