Just sayin' hi!

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott A.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 473

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scott A.

Hey new here, just wanted to say hi. I just bought my first import, a 91' DA Integra LS. I have come over from the domestics side, and I gotta say, I REALLY like this car! My friend who is an Acura tech sold it to me because he bought a 95' GSR and wanted the DA to go to someone who would take good care of her, I always had in interest in Hondas since High school but never crossed over. I drove it and then I decided to sell my 94' Cobra, (which hasn’t sold yet so if anyone knows of someone in the market to buy a 94' 5.0 Cobra in great shape, please check out Craigslist/Phoenix, under autos for sale-1994 Mustang Cobra), Mine is white and is in Maricopa AZ. Anyways, I have been researching like crazy all the Honda/Acura sites on the web and I love the following associated with these cars, plus the swaps out there and the versatility of the B-series motors, its awesome! Still am not sure whats best in the future for my car, B16A1 so I can keep the cable tranny, B18C5 for the ultimate power but not sure on the cable/hydro thing, or LS/VTEC, or B20 VTEC. If I run the LS/VTEC will I need a new tranny? I have read a lot about the LS trannys not having favorable gear ratios for VTEC. The fun part is that there are so many options! Later.

welcome aboard

b-series blocks are all the same... so you can use a cable tranny on a b18c-R if you wish. :)

Back