Life rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You need pot.

But seriously, just piidb and get over your sexual crap.

Pull whatever man power you can together and bang out whatever shit you have to. Things like that are temporary and the harder you work the faster they go away. So get to it!

mrs taco has definitly helped me with the sexual stuff;) Its been da bomb except for this week since she 'started'.:( which sucks because i really need it.

i'm busting balls over here at work. I like to get here. get my shit in order first,hang out at HS for a little bit,check emails and then start my day. ohh by the way tell mrs phyregod "ouch" on that tattoo of hers :lol:

All things in moderation Taco. Balance is key. I am happy to hear you and Mrs. Taco are working on things however.

Seeing that other people have bigger problems than i do,.. of course makes me feel terrible, but also shows me that i stress over the dumbest stuff on a daily basis..
Sorry to hear you're having some bad times Taco-:(

Seeing that other people have bigger problems than i do,.. of course makes me feel terrible, but also shows me that i stress over the dumbest stuff on a daily basis..
Sorry to hear you're having some bad times Taco-:(

thanks buddies. work and INS is the only thing pissing me off. Mrs Taco and I are doing ok. at least to my knowledge.:ph34r:

you'll know for sure if its better between you two when/if she has an interview with ins to prove your marriage legit.
that was the first thought that came to my mind. lol.

im sure you two will be good, you still have that young love going, takes a long time for that to wear off.

^word..just hope she dont send you back(kidding!!!)
dont worry too much..if you get sent back for doing it right,just come back and do wrong..your sure to be able to stay then

me and the wife are great. spent some time on a canoe. realtionship has gotten its spark back. the bad news is her grandmother is sick and might not last 2 months. just one thing after another.

but you got to keep moving forward.

keep your head up to all those HS member who have life issues....

Back