Marriage "Exposure"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that was quite the roller coaster, lol. I've gotten out of it exactly what I have put into it and once this semester is done I'll probably actually apply more effort into it. I've reached my goals so far which was basically keep us afloat while being able to be home with the kids some instead of working 40+hours on top of classes each week. When I was doing that I was lucky to be home one day a week and maybe a couple of nights in time for bed time. Doing this, I've been able to be at home more and concentrate on school and keep my grades up, only 2 classes to finish and graduate with a 4.0. So, I'm hoping I don't blow the average with my last class.

House, bank accounts, business interest.
Anything earned during the course of the marriage becomes a marital asset and is subject to a 50/50 split if divorced.

it's one of the many reasons i got out of financial services. people literally pay you to tell them the truth, then they get pissed of when you do. they'd rather pay you to lie to them. apparently it's true that ignorance is bliss.

Back