Me vs S2K.. The 2000Gt vs S2k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sweet vid mang! also you def smoked that s2k what do you have for a nitrous setup is it on a full throttle switch or what do you have? this video makes an s2k's permformance look rather poor

i agree driver 1. The s2k is still a very nice ar tho. I tell you what man your car is pretty quick for just a b16 with some spray. My cousin has a similar setup in his crx and he ran a 13.4. Those mustangs have a little bit of shit and get to them tho. i raced one with a few bolt ons. We did a kick down from 60mph and by the time i hit 120mph i only beat him by about 4 cars. The mustang gave me a better race then a c5 vette. Well, anyways, nice kill.

Originally posted by spectacle@Jun 21 2004, 11:36 AM
that s2k was teh weak.

that guy can't drive worth a shit

Refer to your own avatar for my response in agreeance with you.

Originally posted by spectacle@Jun 21 2004, 11:36 AM
that s2k was teh weak.

that guy can't drive worth a shit

The guy in the S2K ran a 14.7 out at our Crappy Track.. Not to shabby of a Driver.. Plus on the Roll is not that hard to drive a car.. So I don't think it was driver error..

I just think my car is that much faster.. It doesn't matter if your John Force or some amatuer driver if another car is faster than yours there is nothing you can do about it.. Plain and simple.. My car is faster than his.

umm, someone was a shitty driver. lol. i am pretty sure a stock mustang GT is faster then a stock S2k. i may be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure. also, do you guys actually race a 1/4 mile? or just until you decide it was enough? that makes a difference too.

i figured that was what you had....that would explain the tires sqeal every time u shifted....did u say 55 shot is what ur running?

I am sure the s2k driver brings more box home........

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 21 2004, 11:11 PM
I am sure the s2k driver brings more box home........

I just that doesn't matter if your married.. And I guess if your into this to get chicks.. Well that would make you in my book a 1st rate Ricer..

Yeah its a 55.. I am thinking of Jetting it up to a 75 for the Track this weekend.. Not sure though..

Back