MTV show: Scared

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I saw the previews for this show, the 30 seconds is disturbing. I don't know how the hell someone will actually be able to watch the whole show.

Anyone else see it?

not to be a jerk but are you talking about SCARRED not scared? I did see the previews and I think that is all that I will ever watch of that show. I don't need to see that. Nothing worse that watching a kid think that jumping off a two story house is cool then watching him do it and pop his femur through his thigh.

yea...mtv hasnt had a show i like in forever...hmmm...wonder how this will be...i havent seen a preview to it...is there a link anywhere with it? but my fiance likes to watch The Hills...blah

didn't that channel used to have music videos on it or somthin

713a.jpg

God I miss those days.

MTV died when they cancelled "Remote Control". that show introduced the world to Ken Ober, Colin Quinn, Adam Sandler, Denis Leary, Marisol Massey, Kari Wuhrer

Totally awesome show.

Yeah I miss the old MTV when it was about no logos and not selling out. I really wish that they would go back to playing music - not all rap and hip hop but all music.

it started going downhill when they started putting shows on there like Singled Out...there is no hope for it now...

Papa Roach Unit: Downloads / Video / MTV Scarred

174mb movie. But you have to be logged in to view it.

Login: peekaboo
Password: peekaboo

When you click the download link it'll take you to some crappy "megaupload" sight. You may have to log in there too. log/pass= peekaboo.

When you get the screen, you'll see an ass ton of advertising crap, but you'll see some charactors, it will say in the top right corner "please enter
Code:
 Here: ____________  Enter those three or four numbers/letters and hit enter, or whatever button that was there, then it will say "download now".  Click that and it will download.   Stay away from the big orange download button on the bottom right side.  That will add some kind of downloader to your PC.

Holy crap that was alot of work.

Enjoy.  (I havent even seen it yet, 4% so far...  :P)

ill have to get started on that when i get home...im leaving work now...

yea...mtv hasnt had a show i like in forever...hmmm...wonder how this will be...i havent seen a preview to it...is there a link anywhere with it? but my fiance likes to watch The Hills...blah

It's the "shows" that killed MTV, no more music videos.

Well crap. I got the 174m downloaded, and hit play. Its a 20 minute .avi

But It errors the video and I only get the sound. :(

Other users arent reporting this, so maybe I need some certain codec or something.

Back