muppet death metal

• Thread starter Thread starter E_SolSi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok first that video in there doesnt work any more
second it was a completely different video
that was the animal vs buddy rich drum battle

ass

Thanks bud. That is rad. I honestly don't know what band that is. By the pace, the style of blasts, and the vocals, it has a very early 90's feel. I'll give a handjob to anyone who knows or can figure it out.

Thanks bud. That is rad. I honestly don't know what band that is. By the pace, the style of blasts, and the vocals, it has a very early 90's feel. I'll give a handjob to anyone who knows or can figure it out.

It's "Gravaged (A Cryptopsy)" by Cryptopsy off their first album Blasphemy Made Flesh...

heh heh

Awesome. Ya, so it was early 90's. I'm not a huge Cryptopsy fan but they have a few good songs. Their new stuff with the new lineup is weird. At least they still have Flo...

Oh and Blanco, who is the fastest drummer? Have you seen Marco Pitruzella. He did something like 1300 bpm on double bass.

1300 bpm huh? Thats ridiculous i'd have to see it to believe it ....

So where's my handjob HAHA Jk

lol! ps animal ftw. and on a tangent to handjob - my dad had an animal (yes the muppet) hand puppet - might still have. how sick would that be? :D

Back