??NEED HELP?? h22 EK SWAP!! wire issuse NEED AN EXPERT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dieagoon

so i have a h22 ek swap n i just changed the timing belt...car wont start now but it turns over.. looked around n found a yel/red wire hanging under by the oil filter..i asked around and i was told it was the oil sensor switch honestly i dont know where that goes connected too it looks like its coming from the gauges..where does it goo too???? i also have a grenn wire coming from the ecu and a black wire from the strut tower plug connected together and it looks like it missing a 3rd wire to idk where??????????? please help??????? i will post photos of each now for better replys thank u

DSCN4469.jpg

TDC sensor is probably the green one (likely the reason the car wont start).

The yellow and red is likely for the O2 sensor.

where do i connect them toooo then please i need infoo thank u

There should be a sensor on your exhaust piping (just below the oil filter) missing the wire that goes into it (thats for the yellow).

The green and black should have a sensor on the same side as the timing belt, not sure of the exact location, a manual will help greatly for this (since this is an EK, likely with an OBD2 swap, you'll want the 97+ Prelude manual).

Back