Nitrous Kit For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Sep 20 2004, 07:06 PM-->
adidas_man
@Sep 20 2004, 06:03 PM
Pics Now Up
[post=392677]Quoted post[/post]​

nope just thanx for stealing are bandwidth ............. <_<

can you send pics to my email... driftdreams@hotmail.com ...

also looking to trade for anything ??
[post=392707]Quoted post[/post]​

okay just changed pics to new host, should be working now. i'm looking to possible trade it for b series turbo parts.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 20 2004, 08:58 PM
this is my for sale thread https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45504
if you really want turbo parts i would trade you the intercooler=cash or i can trade you straight up for the wing and head lights (good deal) ....let me know .. cause i dont have the full 375 right now .. also what is the msd rpm switch activating it at?? what size shot is it and does it come with extra jets?
[post=392751]Quoted post[/post]​

not really interested in any of those parts, except maybe the fmic. what are the dimensions on it, and do you ahve an pics of it. the switch has a 3000 rpm pill in it right now and it has a 40 shot jet in it. i also have a 6000 rpm pill for the switch

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Sep 22 2004, 06:47 PM
im interested i just dont get paid for another week .. how is the nitrous activated?? by a switch and the throttle or just by the msd rpm switch... thanks
rick
[post=393628]Quoted post[/post]​

the nitrous is just activated by the rpm switch, and the rpm switch is wired through a toggle switch.

Back